Recent content by tutaf

1. T

Post Kali Nethunter on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1

I tried to get bluetooth attacks to work, but I couldn't. Sorry, I'm not going to continue the development of this kernel.
  2. T

Deauth attack didn't work for me.
  3. T

Monitor mode works on built-in adapter, but not too good. Your phone will shut down if you try to turn wifi back on when monitor mode is enabled. By the way, injections won't work
  4. T

What is the problem in the first screenshot? To make hid interface work go to USB arsenal (check screenshot) and setup it. Do you have an external wifi adapter or you want to use the built-in one? What do you mean by Nethunter GUI? Connecting to VNC server using Nethunter KeX?
  5. T

Hi. Unfortunately, I can't make a ROM because of my poor skills in this domain. I'm not even a script kiddie. All that I've done is just building a ready kernel with some changes in config. What about backup of rom, firmware and kernel, you can find them by yourself. I used kernel from this...
  6. T

I've enabled everything that should be enabled to make bluetooth attacks work, but they don't. The adapter is recognized by the system, but nethunter app doesn't see it. I would be very thankful if you tested bluetooth with new kernel. Btw, usb attacks work with new kernel too. I've tried...
  7. T

As far as I know, it does. I haven't tried any usb attacks, but I'm going to.
  8. T

Sorry, I don't know what to do with that. You may try to find an old version (~2019) of TRB kernel, I've heard that its developer tried to enable Atheros HTC based adapters support.
  9. T

Sorry, my bad, I gave you the module for the previous kernel build (it has different name, that is why insmod throws error). Please try installing the attached module. If anything goes wrong, send me dmesg again.
  10. T

Could you please execute dmesg command right after getting this error and show me the output?
  11. T

I had some problems building kernel, so I had to disable support for Atheros HTC based cards. You can try to add it as a loadable kernel module. 0. Flash the attached kernel, download and extract module file (ath9k_htc.ko) from zip 1. Go to NetHunter Terminal app and start androidsu shell 2. Go...
  12. T

Right now I'm using stock rom 082 (and fw 082, respectively), but it would be great if you tested this guide on any custom rom (if you are not going to use built-in wifi module. If you are, I recommend you to use stock rom)
  13. T

Post Kali nethunter kernel.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/kali-nethunter-on-asus-zenfone-max-pro-m1.4240913/