Recent content by tuxonhtc

1. T

Post Google-Camera 7.3 for Redmi Note 7 Pro

7.1 in OP works just fine. Download and follow the instructions re: XML/config files. 48 MP stuff is largely garbage anyway IMO, and nothing beats GCam, I prefer it anyday to stock Camera, limitations and all. But either way, you can run both side by side, so no probs :)
  2. T

Thread [MOD] [Violet] Stereo Speaker Mod

Warning: NOT responsible for any issues caused by the MOD. Do at your own risk! Fined tuned this Stereo Mod for Violet. Tried different volume levels and it works well so far at this. Cover the bottom speakers with your finger(s) and test it out. However, if you hear any crackling, immediately...
  3. T

Out of interest, does super zoom work yet?
  4. T

Tested the latest configs and it does work :) Didn't notice much enhancements, but it's already pretty dope, so that's fine. Never going back to stock again :P Great job dude, in maintaining the thread + all the tips!
  5. T

Post [MOD][v4] Dual Speaker Mod For Redmi Note 7

Went upto 91 without any crackling and didn't wanna take it any further in any case. Might even dial it down a notch. Hopefully it won't hurt the earpiece speakers on the long run. Dope mod, BTW :D ETA: Coming from MIUI 11 xiaomi.eu Stable on RN 7 Pro and it works :)
  6. T

Post Headphone hissing sound

Might be the Oreo update? I don't have this issue either, post Oreo update.
  7. T

Post Battle of the Music Players - Neutron Vs The Others

It's not a "player" - it's an effect manager/EQ - but yeah it's amazing and I've always used it. When you use V4A what player you use is moot point (except for the UI and stuff)
  8. T

Post Working HTC Blinkfeed

Does zoe work? Anyone? The OP linked there says Zoe, so curious.
  9. T

Post Lightweight case with good protection?

Is it lightweight? Because Otterbox is SERIOUSLY bulky, and I'm looking for LIGHTWEIGHT case - that is the main thing for me. I mean "not as bulky as otterbox" still sounds bulky, doesn't it?
  10. T

Post Lightweight case with good protection?

That's exactly what I'm NOT looking for: "My priority is getting the phone in least bulk and reasonable protection to go with it" That is I don't want heavy cases, I just need lightweight cases, as light as possible, with reasonable protection - sorry if I wasn't clear.
  11. T

Thread Lightweight case with good protection?

Hey everyone, At the moment I use a rubber TPU case (that looks ugly) and is somewhat bulku. My priority is getting the phone in least bulk and reasonable protection to go with it. Preferrably stylish. Any suggestions?
  12. T

Post PETITION for Samsung to update note 2 to ALL features of note 3

If you want features, get Note 3 Rom. Works well. Rest is hardware dependent, how on earth would they port them? So yeah, a bit pointless.
  13. T

Post Turn your Note 2's screen into a cinematic 42" viewing experience [ideas]

Would be amazing if this could materialize. Keeping track of this thread.
  14. T

Post Battle of the Web Browser - Is Dolphin Unbeatable?

I keep coming back to boat tbh - I don't know why I love it so much.