Recent content by twain55

1. T

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL]Lineage-17.1[ANDROID-Go][A6000][STABLE]

Yes, correct. If you find something doesn't work, you can flash hex patch. Wipe all partitions in twrp except microsd.
  2. T

New builds up (20210415). ROM Downloads Folder -Clean Flash Necessary. -EMail app removed because it wasn't updated in ages. -All APKs in downloads folder are up to date as of build date. -By default, version 4 of Eleven hasn't been integrated into lineage 17 builds(weird because it supports...
  3. T

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 weeklies [surnia]

Sorry for asking but any ETA for lineage 18.1?
  4. T

I currently have no plans to make it official. I'm new to stuff so I have no idea how to even though it's probably easy. Read the instructions in first Post to flash the ROM.
  5. T

No. You don't need to uninstall. Rename the 22.0 APK to .zip, Open magisk and install the zip file as you would install a module. That's it.
  6. T

Use the latest 22.0. It's working no problem. topjohnwu/Magisk · GitHub
  7. T

It's your choice. Keep in mind though that no other ROMs are being maintained and these lineage builds have the latest security patches. LineageOS will probably be the last OS for our devices, and I'll maintain it as long as I can.
  8. T

Nope. Extra stuff link is there only because I personally use that and maybe someone else will find it useful. Not at all necessary. They're APK files and zips. Install them as you normally would. Read FAQ.
  9. T

Most unofficial Lineage builds are signed with public keys, this is not a problem and does not pose any threat whatsoever. However, its fixed in the latest build. All newer builds will be signed. :-)
  10. T

I can't give you the exact numbers, but Lineage is the smoothest among all ROMs due to it being lightweight.
  11. T

Try Format Data option in TWRP->Wipe. Then reboot recovery, wipe all partitions(System, data, cache) and try flashing again.
  12. T

15/04/2021: -April ASB -Small tweaks to interactive governor -Kanged Eleven from Lineage 18.1 -Default Email App removed (Use K-9 or GMail GO-both present in the downloads folder) -Tweaked LMK -Noteworthy changes from lineage codebase (read their blog to know more) 08/03/2021: Included March...
  13. T

FAQ: 1. Can I dirty flash? A: If you're coming from a different previous firmware, no. Subsequent builds I post after this can be dirty flashed. 2. Root? A: Flash Magisk. 3. VoLTE sarr? A: No. Hardware doesn't support it. 4. Can I disable Android GO? A: Partially, yes. (You can get some...