• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by twg007

1. T

Post [ROM][4.1.2]Slim Bean - Galaxy 10.1_p4 & p4wifi[v3.1]

qq ---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ---------- Hi! Thanks for creating this slimbean version port to the Samsung Tab 10.1 gt-p7510. I have succesfully flashed this ROM to my tablet and I love it! Just have 2 questions: 1) Will you be making port...
  2. T

Post Guide for rooting GT-P7510 with Stock 4.0.4 ROM

Hi! Thanks for your post for the steps of the rooting of Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 . I have just a few quick questions. is it possible to use your rooting guide to flash the latest version of CWM recovery or should I use the specific one you recommended with the link in the guide? In order...
  3. T

Post [Q] Samsung Galaxy Ace IIx GT-S7560m

Rooting GTS-7560M The new instructions look like a thing of beauty!!! Great work man! I have a feeling that this new rootkit with the new instructions will lead to a bunch of GT-S7560M being rooted like nuts!!! root root root root root root and then root some more. Super...
  4. T

Link2SD specifics I did have a GT-S7560m but handed it down when I got my Nexus 4. I still like participating in this thread though because its a great group of people. I believe I used ext4 and fat32 with Link2sd. As for the partition sizes, that really depends on your uses and how much...
  5. T

Rooting GTS-7560M Thanks very much for the help! I have successfully rooted my device the first try. Just my opinion, but the text file instruction would really benefit from this particular more detailed addition of the steps you wrote for me above during your last reply. It will take away...
  6. T

Rooting GTS-7560M To be clear : -Open and run Odin on computer -Shutdown cellphone -Open cellphone in Download Mode, accept the warning to continue -Plug in the "USB" cable (the real one from samsung) -Odin should show you a COM port inside the first square and turn it green. You are then...
  7. T

Rooting GTS-7560M Thanks for your response! That tip about not having kies running and the time when you actually plug the usb cable was very helpful. I do have kies running so I will get rid of it for now until I'm done rooting the device. Thanks again!
  8. T

Rooting GTS-7560M Thanks for your response! Sorry to bother your so much, when you said having the samsung original firmware... where do I download it? (if you can show me the link) I would like to have a copy of that with me in case a soft-brick situation takes place. That should provide...
  9. T

Rooting GTS-7560M Thanks! I'll give it a try. Before I do, are the chances of bricking my phone like 50/50 or is it better odds? I mainly want to root my device so I can move apps to SD ( the GTS-7560M running android 4.0.4 has that feature disabled) with link2sd or something like that...
  10. T

Rooting GTS-7560M Hi! I just download your special zip file today to begin the root process. I have a GTS-7560M, will this rootkit work with this particular model? Also I noticed that the recovery.rar does not have the md5 extension and I hear Odin wants an MD5 sum version of the...