• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by txx1219

1. T

Post [App] Arnova8G2's Google Camera Port

Hi @Arnova8G2, Long time I didn't talk to you. Could you check my thread (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/galaxy-a72-small-fix-for-gcam-ultra-wide-cam-not-shooting-libgcastartup-so.4254053/) and let me know if it's feasible to include this fix on your next releases ?
  2. T

Thread [Galaxy A72] Small fix for GCam : Ultra-wide cam not shooting (libgcastartup.so)

Hi everyone, I found out a bug for Samsung Galaxy A72 with the ultra-wide camera. So, when the scene was bright light and the ISO was low (< 60 more or less), I was not able to take a picture with HDR+. This was the error: E/libgcam: [validate.cc:63]: ErrorIfLess: Invalid condition...
  3. T

Post [MOD][2018-09-23] OnePlus Camera M

New update : - Based on 2.8.20 (New UI design and others improvements) - Fix issue of wrong orientation - Compatible with Android 8.1 and 9 Tell me if there is a bug or something else. Magisk module
  4. T

I have been really busy. But hey, I'm still here don't worry. Next week, release of Camera M with 2.8.20 or, if I have time, 2.8.30 (the latest one). Do you people have some rotating pictures issues when taking pictures with 2.8.20 and higher with OP6 ? And if yes, in which version are you ?
  5. T

That's the issue, there is no options between off and fast. I'm glad to see that we have the same conclusion : Fast - Fast is the best compromise at the moment. Also, avoid as much the ZSL - ZSL combination because it produces a lot of oil-painting inconsistent pictures. My recommandations...
  6. T

Thread [MOD][2018-09-23] OnePlus Camera M

For OP5/5T thread, click here Don't hesitate to post your settings, samples and comparisons ! Before installing If you have installed an update of Oneplus Camera before, you have to understand that the update is "above" the original system application. Because my mod replace the original...
  7. T

Post [GCam] OnePlus 6 / 6T

I'm currently reviewing the code of Oneplus camera app. They use Camera2 API now for the Oneplus 6. Let me know if you need some understanding on how they trigger focus, etc... It would be a pleasure.
  8. T

Post [MOD][2018-07-22] OnePlus Camera M

Well I'm really impressed to see the thread be animated like this. First of all, I will try to find out a easier way to install the mod. I see that a lot of people have trouble. I would like to thank you guys by providing solutions. Big news : I receive the Oneplus 6. I will keep this thread...
  9. T

Thanks for the tips ! I have updated the link with your changes and it should be good now.
  10. T

Post [GCam] OnePlus 6 / 6T

Arnova8G2 Do have try to remove the red part below ? // Infinity Hyperfocal Minimum Camera // <----------|-----------------------------| | // [0.0] [0.31] [14.29] Float minimumfocus =...
  11. T

I updated the mod (link here to avoid going to the first post). Let me know if it's okay or not.
  12. T

New update : - Based on new version 2.8.11. - Code base cleaned to prevent some errors. - Not adapted to OP6 yet ! This is the new version since 5 months because of no significant updates on OnePlus original Camera app and me been quite busy. This version is only for OP5 and 5T and it's not...
  13. T

I can't see why this is a reason for you to post something like this. If you are not happy, feel free to leave this thread and never install the mod again.
  14. T

Okay so with the release of Oneplus 6, Oneplus Camera have been updated with new features and it's time now to update the Oneplus Camera Mod ! I have for my part more time to work on it so I'm officially back on the game. I will adapt the mod to Oneplus Camera 2.8.8 and, big time, will made the...