• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Tyrigi

1. T

Post Themes / Apps / Mods GCAM - Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G

Hi, Really appreciate your xml for selfie and pictures on people! Wondering if you did make new version also for other versions of gcam? Thank you in advance!
  2. T

Post Remove /Bypass Lockscreen With Recovery

It worked but any app that i try to open on the device even gallery says "app not installed on your device" any solution?
  3. T

Post [GUIDE] How to Root OnePlus 7T without TWRP

Should be like that but i dont know how to extract boot.img from the oxygen os11 rom, did somebody already extracted and patched it?
  4. T

Thread Bypass encrypted device with bootloader unlocked?

Hello guys, Just a question for experts i do not need to do it, my phone it's rooted (OP7T) it's possible to bypass the unlock pattern without reset device and would it be easier since it has bootloader unlocked? Thanks in advance
  5. T

Thread Desktop mode stock rom or miuieu?

Hello guys, before buy this phone i would like to ask you if it does have the Miui desktop mode when connected to external monitor or HUB, i couldn't find this information elsewhere
  6. T

Post Stuttering/frame skip while scrolling [Oxygen Os 10 BUG on all OnePlus 7T/7TPRO/7PRO]

It's incredible that one plus still didn't fix it hope Android 11 will come with a fi...
  7. T

Post How to root Galaxy Tab S7(+). (GUIDE)

Wipe user data it's a must or only needed when unlock bootloader?
  8. T

Post screen lag

I can understand you, I'm the same boat. I hope for android 11 fix too.
  9. T

Post screen lag

3 October 2020 lags are still there, somebody else? Any solution? Stock rom
  10. T

Thread How to root?

Hello, did somebody already try to root redmi 9a? This tutorial https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-9/how-to/guide-root-access-redmi-9-mediatek-t4149531/page2 would work even on this device? :confused: Thanks in advance for any reply :fingers-crossed:
  11. T

Post Bootloop after OTA google play services, need help!

I flashed twrp and flashed again the Rom and fixed it
  12. T

Thread Bootloop after OTA google play services, need help!

Hello guys this monrning i had a popup of googleplay service ota installed, i opened magisk manager installed it after ota , reboot device and now im stuck on boot with the logo , I have too many important files of my job in the phone that i cannot lost, i will appreciate any help if somebody...
  13. T

Can't believe it, I just fixed it clearing data of Bluetooth app..
  14. T

But the strange thing is that after I boot with patched img Bluetooth works, is there a way to flash it permanently instead of boot it only?