Recent content by tytfusokhszxc

1. tytfusokhszxc

Post [ROM][10]RadicalQuack OneUI 2.5 Port V3.5 [J730X][EXYNOS7870]

Nope, you are not disabling any features by changing kernels.
  2. tytfusokhszxc

Post J7 Prime bootlooping after flashing twrp

It's fine , Flashing TWRP first time wipes your data thus you get bootloop. You just need to Flash a custom rom and evertything will he fine.
  3. tytfusokhszxc

Post [ISSUE][G610M] Can Bluetooth audio be improved when Wi-Fi is in use?

Try switching your router from 2.4Ghz band to 5Ghz and check. Coz Blueooth loves to interfere with WiFi networks and viceversa , mainly because both send signals over a 2.4GHz radio frequency. Sometimes Bluetooth cuts off access to the internet entirely, while in other cases it just slows down...
  4. tytfusokhszxc

Post [ROM][8.1]LineageOS 15.1 for J7 Prime

Nope, it still persists even in higher AOSP and GSI roms. And i don't think, it is going to be fixed either.
  5. tytfusokhszxc

Fash Astrako's universal repartitioner script zip.
  6. tytfusokhszxc

Make sure : . You have mentioned version of Twrp or Orange fox recovery. . You have flashed create vendor file (exynos7870_CreateVendor_2.0.zip) . You have flashed Astrako's Universal repartitioner script zip. Please follow the installation steps carefully. Also, For some users Ares kernel might...
  7. tytfusokhszxc

Post [EOL][ROM][10.0] YumiOS Q V3.0 for Exynos 7870 Variants [G610x]

Great ROM. Was laggy at first so debloated some apps , it's pretty smooth now. I will be looking forward to yumi v4 with same port base with fixed features like face lock, (iris maybe), and more debloatable apps in aroma . Currently, i am using it as my Daily driver, really loved it.. kudos...
  8. tytfusokhszxc

Post TWRP can't recognize SD card, how to keep TWRP on stock rom?

No, you can't keep both twrp and stock Rom. unless there's a Twrp flashable stock rom. Custom Recoveries (Twrp,Orangefox,SHRP,etc) for J7 prime have this bug i.e. unable to mount sd card or external storage. For this, you either have to flash rom files through OTG or connect your device to the...
  9. tytfusokhszxc

Post [APP][4.0.3+][GPLv3] APKUpdater 2 - Get Updates for your Apps!

'Disabling Google play store as update source' is the only option to get it working else it shows ; getUpdateAsync error. I tried the older versions but for no avail. Anyways, Thanks dev for this wonderful app.
  10. tytfusokhszxc

Post SD Card on Recovery for J7 Prime

Why can't you access your OTG?? Try OrangeFox Recovery.
  11. tytfusokhszxc

Post [rom] wow rom j6 port[treble]

Its specially for j7 prime, Read the description plz.
  12. tytfusokhszxc

Post Best gaming J7 Prime ROM

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/i-need-best-stable-gaming-rom.4195517/ https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/need-the-best-stable-gaming-rom.4176379/ https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/i-need-best-stable-gaming-rom.4195557/
  13. tytfusokhszxc

Post [EOL][ROM][10.0] YumiOS Q V3.0 for Exynos 7870 Variants [G610x]

Yeah, The rom is kinda laggy. Reduce the screen resolution, Flash magisk and it will optimize the apps properly in the next boot. This will make Rom somehow perform better also you can debloat unnecessary apps, flash tweaks, etc .