Recent content by TyWillems19

1. TyWillems19

Post [ROM][Pixel 4 XL][11.0] [Clang 13] PixelDust Android 11 for coral

Just getting back into the root scene, and this is my first custom ROM loaded onto my phone in more than 5 years. I am very happy so far, great functionality, and I really like the customization options that are baked in. Lot's of things included that I missed from having a rooted phone. Quick...
  2. TyWillems19

Post [ROM][Pixel 4 XL][10.0][CAF] PixelDust Android 10 for coral [07 August 2020]

Just getting back into the root scene, and this is my first custom ROM loaded onto my phone in more than 5 years. I am very happy so far, great functionality, and I really like the customization options that are baked in. Lot's of things included that I missed from having a rooted phone. Quick...
  3. TyWillems19

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightlies for the Verizon LG G3 (vs985)

Haven't heard anything about the 10/13 build so I'm going to dirty flash it and make sure it is working right. After that I'm going to clean flash because it has been a while. I'm under the impression (personally) that clean flashing every now and then is beautiful for your phone's operation...
  4. TyWillems19

If you clean flash to the latest version, you'll probably be good. It definitely functions. Sent from my LG-VS985 using XDA Free mobile app
  5. TyWillems19

Just updated to the 5/19 build from 5/01. Looks like a few interesting changes were including in the mean time. I'll be testing out some stuff today and will let people know how 5/19 runs. EDIT: Looks like everything works for me. As did in the 5/01 build. - Camera and Video - LTE - Bluetooth...
  6. TyWillems19

Hey just found 5/02 after searching for an update in the settings from 5/01! I won't be flashing for a few days at least, but it looks like we will have that convenience back :) Sent from my LG-VS985 using XDA Free mobile app
  7. TyWillems19

No, it worked right off the bat for me. Was set to 4k when I loaded the video recorder up and shot. I mean you do have to have the device horizontal to shoot video no matter what it seems in 12.1, other than that no. Sent from my LG-VS985 using XDA Free mobile app
  8. TyWillems19

Happy Uno De Mayo everyone! Downloading 5/1 right now. I'm not busy, so I'll test as much as I can out right now and let everyone know what is/isn't working. My process is a clean flash to 4/30 and now what will be a dirty flash to 5/1. I came from 12.0 a while ago, but with tons of errors. A...
  9. TyWillems19

After a clean flash to 4/30, most issues coming from 12.0 are solved. Haven't encountered the things I was before. EDIT: Haven't had the LTE drop issues like the others, but it seems texts (and I'm assuming calls along with it) aren't coming through to me. Gonna read up and see if I can find a...
  10. TyWillems19

Just wanted to say thank you so much for the nightlies and support on the G3! Upgraded from 12.0 Nightlies to the now 12.1 Nightlies. After coming over to 12.1, I began having issues with Google Play Services, and YouTube crashes repetitively. After reading, it sounds like dirty flashing from...
  11. TyWillems19

Post [Q] VS985 USB Charging Port Fix?

Ahh thank you for the info. You see I actually have two of these now. Mine, which is in excellent condition, and a second one I received that has a cracked top glass screen and damaged rear cover. Do you know if they will fix the USB for free if I replace the glass and back cover? I don't see...
  12. TyWillems19

Thread [Q] VS985 USB Charging Port Fix?

Hey guys, I have an LG G3 with a broken charging port (does not appear to accept a charge from the original cable). I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem and has been able to fix it? I am capable of taking the phone apart and experimenting, however it seems as if the port itself...
  13. TyWillems19

Thread Motion Sensor Issues

Hey guys, This post is going to discuss an issue I had (and solved) with the motion sensor becoming stuck in the LG G3. (My original thought was hardware failure) So I know there aren't a whole ton of known issues out since the G3 is still new, but I just wanted to share one that I...
  14. TyWillems19

Post 【ROM】【4.4.4】【UNOFFICIAL】CarbonRom【11/21/2014】

Hey thank you for the feedback. I was going to download it anyway, but I'm more confident knowing that you aren't having problems. Thank you!