Recent content by tzdu25

1. T

Post Rooting Black Shark 3 / 3 Pro the Correct & Easy Way - BL Unlocking, TWRP & OTA Fix

Hi guys, I tried everything, put the original BS3 Pro USB Cable, tried another 3 cable including usb c to usb c cable. Tried on other 2 computers and MiFlash still says NO FASTBOOT. I am on EDL Mode by the way. Please Help. Thank you
  2. T

Post Stuck at Bootloop with Bootloader locked.

Thank you Rashad83. I just sent it to Asus Service Center with a fee.
  3. T

That's correct, I tried ADB sideloading zip files but getting a fail message.
  4. T

I totally forgot to unlock first from the Asus Apk. I am hoping I can Unbrick it. Thank you.
  5. T

Post Guide flash rom WW to ROG 2 CN 8/128

I did in fastboot echo > key.txt then fastboot oem get_unlock_key key.txt, then it says [ FAILED (REMOTE : unknown commad) ---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ---------- ---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM...
  6. T

What is the echo > key.txt? I tried fastboot echo > key.txt, it says failed. How can I get echo > key.txt. Thank you Dungnghien. ---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ---------- Where to I get the unlock key.txt.
  7. T

Anybody?? Please help.
  8. T

Tried flashing it via Fastboot but it says "Flashing is not allowed in Lock State" ---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ---------- Hey dungnghien, how can I unlock my bootloader via fastboot or recovery. My Tencent ROG 2 is in bootloop and I tried to...
  9. T

Post stock firmware for ASUS rog phone 2 ZS660KL

Hey Barcovn, how did you manual reflash the backup file. I don't have a backup file and I am stuck on bootloop doing fastboot .img files. Thanks
  10. T

I tried fastboot flash vendor vendor.img then it says parse error due to lock state, then after that I rebooted it then it just bootloop. ---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ---------- How did they reflash ROM CN. I am stuck at bootloop with locked...
  11. T

Hello Rashad83, I went to recovery and did a factory reset,but it still bootloop. I have a tencent ROG phone II model. ---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ---------- ---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------...
  12. T

Hello Guys, I messed up as I did not unlock bootloader first before flashing it from fastboot. Now I have a bootloop. Can anyone help me how to reflash CN. I have a lock bootloader. Thank you very much.
  13. T

Thread Stuck at Bootloop with Bootloader locked.

Can anyone help me how to unlock the bootloader via fastboot since I cannot get in the software as I have a bootloop. I greatly appreciate it as I have been figuring out this for the past 5 hours. Thank you.
  14. T

Can anyone help me how to unlock the bootloader via fastboot since I cannot get in the software as I have a bootloop. I greatly appreciate it as I have been figuring out this for the past 5 hours. Thank you.
  15. T

Hello Guys, I messed up as I did not unlock bootloader first before flashing it from fastboot. Now I have a bootloop. Can anyone help me how to reflash CN. I have a lock bootloader. Thank you very much.