• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by uday_sood

1. uday_sood

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS [Android 11][sweet]

Haha! Yeah we can either choose great performance with severe bugs or laggy Miui with minor bugs.
  2. uday_sood

No, I lost hope and switched back to MiUI :( And I really have a gut feeling that there would be same bugs which I found in PE and Arrow OS.
  3. uday_sood

Are you using it right now? If yes, please check if the same bugs I mentioned above are present or not. Thanks.
  4. uday_sood

Till now, I haven't found any ROM which is really stable. YouTubers just tell the features, but they don't use them. You can only come to know about the bugs, if you use the ROMs extensively and there's NO ROM that has no bugs. Most Android 11 ROMs have Mic and Call related issues and these are...
  5. uday_sood

Some more bugs: 1. Screen Recorder is buggy + it doesn't record system sounds (maybe even mic sounds) 2. Gboard sounds are not good (not a bug) 3. Back gesture from left or right does not work when keyboard is open (Above the keyboard it works) 4. AOD always remains in high brightness, it...
  6. uday_sood

Chaarging time is Okay. Battery is okay when using, but drains quickly overnight. Performance is excellent. Camera is fine, you can also add GCam.
  7. uday_sood

Post Development [ROM][11][Sweet][Sweetin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Yes, especially during video calls or any other heavy task.
  8. uday_sood

Audio issues come when using wired earphones. I don't know about wireless ones.
  9. uday_sood

1. There is an issue during calls. The other person hears some noise and the voice is also not loud enough for him. When I play some media sound during call, that noise stops. 2. Lowest Brightness is not low enough. 3. I can also hear some noise in calls/video calls. 4. Back gesture navigation...