Recent content by Udeson

1. Udeson

Post Development [ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] crDroid v8.9 [13.09.2022]

@svanteson looks were not alone... but where to fix, ROM or Nikgapps 🤷‍♀️
  2. Udeson

Post Development [ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] crDroid v8.9 [13.09.2022]

Same here. If someone knows how to deal with it pls let us know 🙏
  3. Udeson

Post [Android 13] [GApps] NikGApps [ARM64]

Can someone pls explain to me for which use case do I need this setting in config file? # set WipeRuntimePermissions=1 if you want to wipe runtime permissions WipeRuntimePermissions=0 Is there any dependency with the execute.d setting?
  4. Udeson

Is it possible to install Nikgapps Add-ons like Android Auto with ROM dirty update procedure? initial situation: TWRP installed with ROM flashing > Flashed NikGapps Basic package On next ROM update I like to have updated ROM > NikGapps Basic > Add-on Android Auto Can someone point me into the...
  5. Udeson

Ok, thansk. This means Nikgapps Config doesn't matter for apps that cannot installed dirty and inevertheless AOSP app will be installed (with install config set to 1)
  6. Udeson

How do you guys deal with Nikgapps on dirty update procedure. Some Nikgapps apps cannot be installed on dirty update and so the Nikgapps installer installs the AOSP package even when set install mode to GoogleClock=1. For example this is the case for clock app. (Log: Can't dirty flash GoogleClock)
  7. Udeson

Thanks 4 your update. Also had success this time. Removed Magisk before update. So I guess prior update problems was with TWRP Version or bigger Nikgapps package (and/or add-ons) (or a combination of that). Only test case left is to check if Android Auto works without installing it via...
  8. Udeson

Can someone tell me if it is sufficient to install nikgapps basic and than install Android Auto via Google Play Store? Or is it mandatory to use the nikgapps add-on version of android auto?
  9. Udeson

Post Development [ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL][alioth] PixelExperience for Redmi K40/Poco F3/Mi 11X [AOSP][8/25/22]

Does this ROM supports shortcut to open clock/alarm settings via tap on the time in the upper left corner? I miss that feature 😀
  10. Udeson

Did you succeed with that procedure on update?
  11. Udeson

I don't know what I am doing wrong... Used the recommended way of installing and updating. This includes TWRP version and flashing same nikgapps basic + add-on on update procedure. Changing slot afterwards only leads - as desribed by crazy_4_and1 - to reboot of the non updated slot. Maybe it...
  12. Udeson

Unfortunately no luck with this procedure. Used the recommended TWRP version but still having boot logo stuck situation. Flashing Gapps again also do not do the trick for me. Since this is the x th update situation ending with the only working solution to format data and installing everything...
  13. Udeson

Thanks for your response. When we talk about clarification. By "clean flash means you delete /data" you are talking about format or delete? Obviously my question pointing to the wrong direction. What I was trying to ask was as follows: I recently run into the situation that updating the ROM to...
  14. Udeson

I left the AOSP dialer installed with the NikGapps install but I don't see a recording option on calls or in the settings, thats why I am asking...
  15. Udeson

Can someone recommend a process - if possible without root - to keep /data for clean flash install (no ROM change)? By keep /data I mean that there is no need to reinstall apps and configure them. Thanks in advance for your suggestions