Recent content by ÜBER™

1. ÜBER™

Post [Kernel] [FIRE-ICE] [06/01] [Android 7.x 6.x]

Yep, ditto. T3 fixed sdcard issues, now up and running 10.0.5 on the latest PureNexus. No complaints :good:
  2. ÜBER™

:good: In no hurry to update tablet still works fine so I can wait till it gets sorted out.
  3. ÜBER™

Redownloaded and reflashed, same thing. Couldn't get the dmesg log to copy to my sdcard because its not recognized in recovery and couldn't seem to figure out how to run that on my PC. Ran mount in terminal when i rebooted, but took a picture of the log screen with errors on it. Log screen...
  4. ÜBER™

Its not allowing me to mount it :S under mounts it says internal storage is 0.
  5. ÜBER™

Shouldn't be, already on your kernel was just updating.
  6. ÜBER™

Flashed your latest twrp img, booted into recovery to flash new rom and kernel updates... and my sdcard was empty? Booted back up and everything is there. :confused:
  7. ÜBER™

Post [ROM][N6][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

Yeah I went into francos thread and saw your explanation there, got it all sorted out :good:
  8. ÜBER™

Post [ROM][N6][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

Is systemless root required to run franco? I just flashed the update Rom > Gapps > Kernel > New Radio... and am currently stuck on the bootani. Its been least 15mins now and am starting to wonder if its going to boot :| . Edit: Didn't boot, rebooted to recovery and dirty flashed rom and...
  9. ÜBER™

Post [ROM][6.0.1][N9]★ Pure Nexus Project ★ Substratum ★[08/21/16]

Coming from 5.1 I flashed updated bootloader and vendor.img from factory images, rebooted to recovery and installed ROM + Banks Dynamic Gapps. Up and running restoring apps via TiBu now. So far so good. :D
  10. ÜBER™

Post [ROM] [AOSP 7.1.2_r28] noobbuilds-Nexus 9-WiFi | Substratum OMS7 | 2017/08/10

Followed these exact steps, google play services still force closes.
  11. ÜBER™

Post [KERNEL][N6] FrancoKernel- r78 - 23rd March - compatible with Oreo and Pie

Didn't find anything in searching can someone tell me if r31 is OK for 5.1? I thought I read somewhere people were using it for the M developer preview wasn't sure if it was for that only. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  12. ÜBER™

Post [ROM] Terminus [Android 5.1.1_r1 LMY47V][shamu][RRO - Layers]

That boot animation though, soon as I saw that new this was gonna be a stellar ROM. Seeing as rascarlo dropped support for this phone it was only logical to come to this ROM. I had been wondering where the updates were and never realized the thread had been locked. Anyways great ROM! Thanks.
  13. ÜBER™

Post [ROM] RASTAPOP[Android 5.1.0_r1 LMY47D] [PRODUCT_DEVICE := shamu]

:D Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  14. ÜBER™

Post [ROM] RASTAPOP[Android 5.1.0_r1 LMY47D] [PRODUCT_DEVICE := shamu]

Was "forced" to buy this phone... So I'm here now hehe. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  15. ÜBER™

Post The Batterylife Thread

I get this pretty consistently, an hour worth of gaming on CoC and watching some movies among other things. Almost 2 days and 7hrs SoT. I can dig it :). http://imgur.com/ywk4QaK http://imgur.com/KQfQUsU Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk