Recent content by Ueihtam

1. U

Post Android Q Developer Preview 5 for OnePlus 7 Pro and 7[DP5] 31/08

Multiple reboots too here, i first thought it was cause of a dirty flash ontop of 9.5.11, but even after a factory reset i'm still having reboot several times per day.
  2. U

Post Root - Yes or No?

It's not because you can flash a phone that it's what they created expected for it. Why bother developping their OS and launcher if they made for people to remove both as soon as they get it ? They should just sell naked hardware with a tutorial to flash a rom.
  3. U

Post Oneplus 7 pro Widevine status? After bootloader unlock?

Upper right corner it shows resolution and framerate
  4. U

Post Oneplus 7 pro Widevine status? After bootloader unlock?

Anyway we only get 720p (try test pattern videos) in netflix, and even HDR does not seem to really work if i compare to my tab S3.
  5. U

Post [Firmware][EMUI 9] BLA-L29 C432 9.0.0.161

EU model, bla09 rebranded to bla29. Netflix HD ok, but no HDR
  6. U

Post Tab S3 only 720p on Netflix ?

Thx for your reply, but it has nothing to do with HDR, you can be in 720p and still play in HDR. And yes i can play hdr content, at least i see the hdr tag on some content in netflix, but this tablet seems limited to 720p. And i dont understand why. And i want to know if anyone ever tried the...
  7. U

Thread Tab S3 only 720p on Netflix ?

Hey guys, My Nvidia Shield K1 died, and after several days doing comparison of what's available now, i decided to go for a Tab S3. Great Super Amoled screen, hdr capable, but only 720p on netflix ? is that true ? Even the shield k1 can do 1080. Is it just a config issue or is the tab s3...
  8. U

Post Question about Widewine Level for DRM streaming contents - Netflix HD

Got this from a german board : https://twitter.com/HuaweiMobileDe/status/976747389980741632 It says that they're aware of the issue and are working to bring a solution as soon as possible.
  9. U

Post Blurry Google Maps?

Why ? Because you are 3 to have this issues, every mate 10 owner must have it ? Maybe it's firmware related, region (of devices) related, screen (maybe differente quality of hardware used). Before claiming its all mate 10 issues, try to find out if you're more than 3.
  10. U

Post Widgets stop updating

Hm... You must have missed this from the funkyhuawei thread then
  11. U

Post Root/Updates/Rebranding/Unbricking - Official FunkyHuawei Support Thread for Mate 10

I can confirm it works, Mate 10 Pro from Sosh, rebranded from BLA09 to BLA29, bought a dual sim tray from Rounded (higher price than aliexpress, but faster shiping too). And now i have a fully working dual sim mate 10 pro, you can choose which sim will work for data, which one for call etc.
  12. U

Post Root/Updates/Rebranding/Unbricking - Official FunkyHuawei Support Thread for Mate 10

Got an answer on reddit, they disabled 128 cause 129 is otw. (with bug fixes i guess)
  13. U

Need advices guys. Rebranded from BLA-L09 to BLA-L29 with succes, updated to 127a(C432) with succes, and now cant update to 128. It download and install ( pretty fast which is unusual, its like the firmware size is only few megs), the decive restart and the update check fails. 3 credits left...
  14. U

Post Speed up Mate 10 Pro

So many ? Where ? You're only two here complaining, and one of you was using a aosp rom, not even the original one. lol
  15. U

Post Speed up Mate 10 Pro

You must have a defective unit, my mate 10 pro is incredibly fast compared to the S8 i had. And the battery OMG, love this battery life.