Recent content by UKLooney

1. UKLooney

Post PhotosphereViewer.net - Easily view Photospheres online

:good: I like this very much.
  2. UKLooney

Post [Q] Can't Record Hi Def Video on the Galaxy Sii

setting dimension to 1920x1080 allows the camera to allocate a properly size memory space for the camera data to be buffered into. When the incorrect buffer is later read and compressed, most of it has been lost. I've found that setting the angle to 180, sets a parameter in the video file...
  3. UKLooney

Thread [App][Widget][2.2+] aTimer 1.2 - Timing stuff made easy!

Hi all, aTimer I wrote this as I couldn't find a decent app that was quick and easy to use, and suited my needs. Some features: aTimer allows you to configure fifteen individual countdown or stopwatch timers for common activities, allowing you to quickly and effortlessly get on with the task...
  4. UKLooney

I do not see this problem on my device 2.3.3, XWKE2
  5. UKLooney

this is all you should need
  6. UKLooney

parameters.set("focus-mode", "continuous-video"); ??? parameters.set("iso", "movie"); ???
  7. UKLooney

I thought magicians didn't divulge their secrets? Cheers, I can sleep now also.
  8. UKLooney

Yeah, that looks way messed up, but I've been looking here... .method public setPreviewSize(II)V .registers 6 .parameter "width" .parameter "height" .prologue .line 2091 new-instance v1, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder; invoke-direct {v1}...
  9. UKLooney

I've looked through the de-compiled SecCamera class source, and nothing happens out of the ordinary. SecCamera.setParameters just invokes native_setParameters
  10. UKLooney

I've had no success here...
  11. UKLooney

What are the right parameters?
  12. UKLooney

LOL, that was probably going to be my next post. I've been looking through the reversed SG2 camera app source again, but my head just hurts more now. Any ideas where I'm going wrong, or what I'm missing? I've since tried setting up the media recorder parameters individually, instead of using...
  13. UKLooney

RubberBigPepper has got it working using Reflection in his app lgCamera, so there are a few more things to try before I give up. The alternative method you posted seems to be similar to the first approach I took, by rebuilding the jars from source and including them with the app. These files are...