Recent content by Uldiniad

1. Uldiniad

Post [GUIDE] How to build LineageOS on Windows 10 (WSL 2.0)

it is the recommended specs by Google. it's been years compiling on anything less than 16 has cause out of memory issues
  2. Uldiniad

vmmem is the process that you care about in wsl 2. concerning restarting jack servers check documentation, you'll find it on Google. I would not recommend compiling on less than 32GB of RAM
  3. Uldiniad

is this in wsl 2.0? the setup seems odd. I do not recognize the device nor the source that it seems to be attempting to fetch. If you check soong and other logs in out/ dir you will probably find more details in there about what's happening.
  4. Uldiniad

making your own unofficial builds is not compatible with running the official builds
  5. Uldiniad

WSL 2.0 is OUT, build all the droids! Hi all, Microsoft just released the Windows 10 May 2020 update. But the bigger news is that it comes with WSL2. The TLDR of it is that Windows now has a Linux kernel bundled with it and that's game changing. And what that means for us is out of the box /...
  6. Uldiniad

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=80287033&postcount=519
  7. Uldiniad

did you read the warnings in my guide? Do NOT use mnt, it will likely result in failures. it is telling you that it's permission denied. it doesn't have read and/or write permissions to that folder.
  8. Uldiniad

thanks for all the info :) I'll make sure to link to your post when I update the OP. wsl 2 is out but only on insider previews. I'm waiting for it to be released on regular update channels with update 20H1 since I don't like using insider previews on my personal machine.
  9. Uldiniad

the error is the illegal instruction. I've already shown you that android 9 / lineage-16.0 is not supported officially supported on h815 and this is not a device support page. additionally, wsl 2.0 will likely resolve most of these kinds of issues since there Windows will be shipping a real...
  10. Uldiniad

this is not a device support thread, sorry I can't help you there. you'll probably find more help on the threads for your device.
  11. Uldiniad

this is easy to find on Google. you're creating a file if the file doesn't exist already and adding lines to it. you can do that with any editor out there whether through terminal or GUI. pick one you like and stick to it. on Ubuntu I use nano if the edits are simple
  12. Uldiniad

I've already said it's not supported and gave you the github link. You can only build older versions. I only supported lineage-15.1 and 16.0 anyways on wsl 1.0. I will attempt to support 17.0 on wsl 2.0 if it requires any changes (supposedly should not)
  13. Uldiniad

I am not supporting lineage 17 on wsl 1.0. once wsl 2 releases I will update the front page with the new instructions even though it should build out of the box
  14. Uldiniad

at that point you probably can follow all the steps from repo sync onward