Recent content by UltraM8

1. UltraM8

Post [GCAM] [MOD] UltraCam v8 [12.02.2021 update]

UltraCAM receiving biggest update so far! I wanna start with what 2021 is for me - it's a big year, an anniversary year - I’m 5 years into modding. Starting in late 2015 - early 2016 with Ainur Audio, I’m now here in 2021 with a camera mod project. I’m grateful to every person that’s been with...
  2. UltraM8

Hey, so its about time to tease that in Q1 2021 there would be an anniversary UltraCVM v8 released. The list of devices to support is based on list supported by latest gcam8 mods by Arnova: 1 : Redmi Note 7 Pro, Oneplus8T, Oneplus8Pro, Oneplus7Pro, Oneplus7tPro, S20 Ultra, ZF6 2 : OneplusNord...
  3. UltraM8

Post [AINUR AUDIO] SAURON MK III [paused] | NARSIL MK I [upd 01.01.2021]

Hey people, long time havent loged in any forums and didnt check whats going on here. Another year passing by. If count from the very beginning of my projects since 2016 - next year 2021 going to be anniversary 5 years of modding. 2020 year was mostly year of camera modding - the new chapter...
  4. UltraM8

Sadly no + it's not that popular. Everything possible & popular been added in latest update.
  5. UltraM8

If you get logs, I might have a look and ask pro modders to help with it if fix is even possible (exynos is instant rip, qualcomm could be fixed)
  6. UltraM8

Post [GUIDE] How to root your U12+ | Info about A/B | Adaway | USB Audio Control

Yo, guys, can someone with root dump me the vendor partition pls? Wanna check camera libs
  7. UltraM8

Are there any k30 users here? If so, can you try using older (1.1.8 apk) version and get logs for aux lenses crash. Thx.
  8. UltraM8

thats the way Urnyx stock cam does it
  9. UltraM8

Consider this is not my first project on forums. At some point developing audio mods with my team I've been bombarded in pm throughtout all my accounts with ridiculous questions etc. It's frustrating, as most of the things people need to know are normally written in op & linked to other posts...
  10. UltraM8

I'm using pixel 3a on front, dunno if I'm gonna do anything about it in next update, as anything except main sensor isn't my priority
  11. UltraM8

Yex. next update would have 5skmx noise modeler. Dunno when awb would be extracted to be added to gcam (just use awb off to use sensor awb)
  12. UltraM8

I don't think that would happen, as I'm digging compression deeper than other mods, experimenting with main stuff.
  13. UltraM8

XML configs Since v4 xml can't be fully cross-used between devices due to HAL stream modes settings! If you experience black viewfinder - that is the reason! V4 xmls you can find on Celso 48MP mode on xiaomi mi9, k20 pro & mi9t pro, mi9t & k20 If you don't see your device in the list above...
  14. UltraM8

FAQ Q This mod (or some of it's features) doesn't work on XYZ device/rom A I can't support all devices. My main goal is to support at least as many flagships & good midranges 2019+ as possible. I can't guarantee also that mod will work well on custom non OSS Vendor roms. Q Whats with noise? A...