Recent content by UltraRoboto

1. UltraRoboto

Post Is this phone dead?!?

Test my rom! I dunno if something still works(also check if the screen stays on...if it does just dip out, if it doesn't, tell me if it needs cleaning up or just ditch it all) Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
  2. UltraRoboto

not sure what you mean. If you are asking about what I mean, I am asking if the p76X forum page is basically a ghost town or not.
  3. UltraRoboto

I am pretty sure that this implies that encrypted b/l(on basically any batch made after 2013) means rooting is a no go. I found a way to downgrade and go to the euro version, however this never worked for me. thus, making me decide to make a locked bl rom for all to enjoy. However, this was 2...
  4. UltraRoboto

See the thing is I couldn't unlock my bootloader, making what you said sound impossible imo. Crazy it can do that with cm13. Never could try it out but now I have to test this on my nexus6p! Thanks for the opinion on ram. It opened my eyes a bit. Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers...
  5. UltraRoboto

I agree. It's difficult for people who couldn't get unlocked boot(like me because my phone's manufacture date wasn't in 2013.) because there wasnt a way to get to Lollipop and higher because of the security error blocking the way to Paradise. Also the cpu was -and still is- very weak. It took a...
  6. UltraRoboto

Welp. I hope you like whats out there currently because I sort of realized I hit a wall within the hardware of the L9 . My CPU quit on the day I got my Nexus 6 so I never really touched it, assuming it was gone forever. However, I received a donation phone and my old one booted up recently...
  7. UltraRoboto

Thread Is this phone dead?!?

My current rom, sitting at 85k views, is unpolished as heck. I am concerned considering how much viewership it has gained in the past two years. I would love to fix it, but I am not sure what is left to improve on as the phone is ancient. Does anyone even sift through here anymore? Just a...
  8. UltraRoboto

Post [ROM][P769/760/765/768] UltraROM [6B][Locked/Unlocked BL]

I could definitely make one, but I made sure that the questions are readable and can be followed up on in the installer Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
  9. UltraRoboto

Alright Alllright, I see your problem....I don't have this problem because I have an L9 769...but I have contacted the base ROM dev and he said he would try to fix it...but it is an issue still on both, sorry for the inconvenience Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
  10. UltraRoboto

Dang that sounds tough lol! It's pretty tough to be a parent tbh
  11. UltraRoboto

No problem man, I haven't gotten around to it either :/ had a project assigned and due this week 0_0
  12. UltraRoboto

I really need someone to look at my update file for UltraRom6. I am still unsure where I went wrong. Please help so the updates can still come
  13. UltraRoboto

I'm confused on what he was installing...was it my rom? It should have installed correctly unless he tried the newest one(not sure if its still available...it shouldn't be)
  14. UltraRoboto

New pc incoming! Hopefully, faster times for transferring(better hdd)! I got a beast of a gpu this time around!(Sapphire R9 390X Tri-X OC!!) Black Friday's deal on it was better than Cyber Monday's for Sure
  15. UltraRoboto

Haha :D lol do you guys have something close to Thanksgiving?