Recent content by umangtayal

1. U

Post [CLOSED] [EOL] [ROM][13.0_r43][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 7.9 [05/03/2023]

I am not able to transfer files using USB. Is this happening with anyone else?
  2. U

yes, it worked.. I thought it was just generally written. Didnt know it was neessary. Thank you!
  3. U

Hi, I am getting this error: fastboot wipe-super super_empty.img Sending 'system_a' (264 KB) OKAY [ 0.008s] Writing 'system_a' FAILED (remote: 'Invalid argument') fastboot: error: Command failed Is this normal?
  4. U

Post [DISCONTINUED][ROM][WEEKLY] Android Ice Cold Project 16.1 [enchilada]

Can you please tell me what's the default home launcher? If its lawnchair then I'll flash mindthegapps otherwise nikgapps with pixel launcher addon.
  5. U

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 6/6T][11.0_r34]PiXeN-OS[2021/04/12][EOL]

If you are booted into system and everything has been set-up, reboot to recovery, flash magisk 23.0. You'll need to first rename to to '.zip' to be able to flash it. After flashing, reboot to system, rename the magisk.zip to magisk.apk and install it
  6. U

Ohh no dont use those then. Use whichever recovery img and zip you have. Should work too
  7. U

Thank you for reminding me of this amazing rom! Just flashed. Follow these steps: 1. MSM to 10.3.8 or 10.3.5 or whatever. 2. I am assuming you have oos 10.3.12 zip downloaded already. So update to 10.3.12 using in-built updater. Let the update finish. Tap on reboot after that. 3. After...
  8. U

Post [CLOSED] [ROM][12.1][OnePlus6][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

it will be i guess..thats probably why there hasn't been a march update yet
  9. U

i think i have seen that option, yes ( talking about the brightness bar). You can't change the quick settings tiles though
  10. U

that toggle is useless after the bootloader has been unlocked! the rom passes safetynet by default. If your banking app is not working then i guess you'll have to flash magisk and enable zygisk and add your banking app to denylist
  11. U

why is it a mess? its so amazing and so smooth! And it only ships with minimal gapps.