• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by umesh r p

1. umesh r p

Post [ROM]OctaviOS Official Android 11 for LeEco-LeMax2(x82x)

hi sir, wifi calling and cast screen are not working properly . plz check
  2. umesh r p

hi sir , i have downloaded your new build rom of 5/8/21 and installed the rom ,...now my mic is not working with new rom...if i make a call to anyone i can hear their voice but my voice is not audible to the other party. and there is automatic call recorder in phone app...plz give some...
  3. umesh r p

since 7 days the rom was working fine but now it is telling u r logout from google account , so that i cont use google play and other apps and if i try to login it is not happening it is only buffering and other problem is it is disconnecting the jio network very offenly and i need to manually...
  4. umesh r p

Post [ROM]LegionOS v.311 R-11 Official | LeEco LeMax2 | x2

i have done optimization to all the apps but still i am not getting good battery back up...while sleeping i switch off the wifi also and close all the apps . but around 40% of the battery drain by morning...
  5. umesh r p

Post [ROM]LegionOS v.311 R-11 Official | LeEco LeMax2 | x2

sir, i am using this rom for 3 to 4 days...this is really awesom and features are reallly cool and working fine , i really appreciate your work u r awesome . my only problem is battery backup and battery drains very fast and sometime it shows charger not recognized... pls tell me any solution...