• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Umgak

1. U

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonadep][11] LineageOS 18.1

MindTheGapps works with no additional setup for me.
  2. U

Post [MAGISK] [MODULE] Fontifier for Emojis and Fonts

I've been getting API errors ever since the latest update. WiFi or mobile data, VPN or not, API is always unreachable. Any ideas? Edit: appears to have been a strange interaction with a modified wget from another module. Temporarily disabling the module, running font manager script, then...
  3. U

I've had no screen stutters, and again, GCam Greatness mod works with 4k, wide, and telephoto support. Lineage camera isn't designed for nice postprocessing or even multi-camera support, and you shouldn't be judging the entire ROM based on just its camera app either.
  4. U

What bugs and missing features? Other than the broken charge timer (an issue with oplus_chg kernel driver) I've had no issues in the months I've been daily driving it.
  5. U

I use GCam Greatness and the only sensor which doesn't work is the black and white, which I'm not too worried about.
  6. U

Were you upgrading from OxygenOS or from another LineageOS version? I updated from 20210803 using the built in updater with no issues.
  7. U

Yes, though I believe it hard sticks at like 92%
  8. U

Just did some testing. UOB Mighty works by detecting an installed package with ID com.topjohnwu.magisk (and possibly others such as SuperSU), as well as looking for the SU binary. It does not check for SafetyNet. Be sure to add UOB Mighty to the MagiskHide list within Magisk Manager. This will...
  9. U

If your 5G doesn't work currently, it likely still won't after flashing LineageOS. You can, however, use your banking apps, Google Pay, etc. by using Magisk (be sure to enable MagiskHide in settings!) and MagiskHide Props Config (terminal emulator like Termux required) to spoof the device...
  10. U

Why would they bother hard coding that, I'd prefer no eta over a blatantly wrong one.
  11. U

MagiskHide + MagiskHide Props Config module required. I'm using the 8T Global print on mine as mhpc doesn't have working 9T prints and I wasn't able to get the one in the thread to pass. Can confirm it works, I use it to buy soda at work.
  12. U

Haven't had any overheats on LOS, it gets kinda toasty while I'm doing more intense stuff but nothing while it's just playing music like that.
  13. U

Fair's fair, I do have one but it's built into the UPS that powers my PC and doesn't have the kind of mW accuracy needed to test stuff like this
  14. U

I can't say for sure as I didn't grab Ampere readouts from OOS before flashing Lineage, and I'd rather not reinstall OOS for just one test
  15. U

A note on the "no Warp charge" complaints I've seen: My phone charges significantly faster with my Warp charger than with either my Dash charger or just a generic usb charge port. Looking in Ampere, I can see that it gets about 9000mA on the Warp, while it only gets about 5000mA on the Dash. So...