• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by UnBeATaBLe~PrO

1. U

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS [Android 11][sweet]

Not able to turn on hotspot, is this a known issue or am I the only one facing it?
  2. U

If I have two or more OTA updates, will flashing the lastest one suffice or do I have to install them one by one, oldest to latest?
  3. U

I did the same. Flashed 2 builds back to back and did not lose L1. Oh, I'm not using magisk.
  4. U

I did the same. Flashed 2 builds back to back and did not lose L1. Are you using magisk?
  5. U

Is magisk a must for Anx to work on this device?
  6. U

Can anyone let me know what the DRM Level is after flashing this rom? I would like to keep L1 widevine, after flashing rom
  7. U

Thread Question Note 10 pro max touch issues?

Anybody facing touch issues on your device? I have the Indian variant sweetin having a lot of touch issue especially in low brightness. It doesn't recognize touches at all.
  8. U

Thread [N950F DS] Problem with Dual sim data switching

I have the Dual SIM model. I use 2 SIMs one of which only works in LTE. The problem is, whenever I switch mobile data from SIM1 to SIM2, it changes SIM2's network mode to LTE. So, SIM1 will not work. Is there any workaround for this?
  9. U

Post What exactly IS this frankenphone

What probably happened is, They took a broken phone from 1 region and used the parts from another region to fix. Probably board stuff. That might explain why it has mix match info
  10. U

Thread [N950F] Dual 4G support?

Does any rom or mod support LTE on both sim at the same time?
  11. U

Post [ROM]-[Official]-Havoc-OS-[9.0]

Is there any fix for WiFi signal issue?
  12. U

Post [ROM]-[Official]-Havoc-OS-[9.0]

Any fix for poor WiFi connection? Standing next to the router still gives only half signal strength.
  13. U

Post [ROM][8.1.0][OFFICIAL] BootleggersROM 2.3 - Stable for Kenzo [22-06-18]

Any videos i play on chrome doesn't go full screen. The nav bar and status bar will be visible. Only on chrome browser. Any fix for this?
  14. U

Post ❯ [APP] ❯❯ UNLIMITED Free Fast VPN ❯❯❯ DNS CHANGER with ADBLOCKER (1000+ servers)

Subscribe. Free redeem code. Can i get one please? Thank you. ?