Recent content by unicastbg

1. U

Post Question Android 14 LineagOS 21

This usually happens when you've used the wrong boot image. Have you followed the LOS installation instructions? With the prerequisites of coming from the proper firmware version.
  2. U

Post Question Can´t get app to work!

It doesn't need any configuration besides disabling the deny list in Magisk. Do you pass safetynet check now? Are you on stock rom?
  3. U

Post Question Can´t get app to work!

Try using Shamiko module in Magisk in combination with Play Integtity fix by chiteroman. Revolut and all other banking apps I have work. Especially Google Wallet, which was previously failing due to the root.
  4. U

Fingerprint works extremely fast and well for me.
  5. U

Here it is mate - https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/pdx215/
  6. U

I'm on LOS21 for nearly 2 weeks now. All the Sony apps that worked on LOS 20 work on 21 as well - Photography Pro 1.6.A.0.27, Cinema Pro 1.9.1.A.0.14, Album 9.9.A.0.20. Haven't tried newer versions of the camera apps. The only thing I miss is the wireless charging of other devices, power share...
  7. U

Post Question How to move Xperia apps to Lineage OS

I got the camera and cinema pro working by flashing this file in Magisk. The photo pro app works up to version 1.6.A.0.25. Cinema Pro works up to version 1.9.A.0.7. The next version is crashing for me. Album works - ver. 9.9.A.0.20.
  8. U

Post Question Is the Poco M5s close/same to Redmi 10s ?

I also tried upgrading the phone with LOS20, but even the recovery couldn't start up. I can't do much but share the Magisk boot image I made, so at least you can have more control over MIUI 14. Here's the link. Boot image taken from: You of course need an unlocked bootloader.
  9. U

Post Themes / Apps / Mods Cinema Pro and Photography Pro

That's right, but since we don't have the apps in LOS20, I decided to share this.
  10. U

Thread Themes / Apps / Mods Cinema Pro and Photography Pro

Here's how to get the apps working on roms like LineageOS 20: Assuming your phone is rooted and you have working Magisk, download and install this: Xperia Music Magisk module Restart. Download Cinema Pro, Photography Pro and or Videography from apkmirror and install. Tested and working with...
  11. U

Post Development [On Hold][ROM][UNOFFICIAL][pdx215][13] AlphaDroid 1.5.1

I wonder if the Cinema Pro can be extracted and used in other roms like LOS? I guess it's not just the apk, but also dependencies.
  12. U

Post Themes / Apps / Mods Viper4android

It's not the same one. Yours is less than 2MB, while this one is around 80MB. All files and drivers included. But I need to thank you cause your post got me back to trying to get Viper4Android working on the Xperia :)
  13. U

Post Themes / Apps / Mods Viper4android

I know this is an old thread, but if someone is still trying to get it to work, here's what worked for me out of the box on Sony's Android 13 as well as on LineageOS 20 - link. I installed just in case Audio Modification Library.
  14. U

Post Question Problem with google phone app

I've just tried it out - no such problems. The app version on my end is 108.0.540991377
  15. U

Post Question 61.2.A.0.418, XQ-BC52 signal problems

I've seen the same, especially if I go underground for a few minutes - the phone can't reconnect unless I restart it or switch on and off the airplane mode. But apart from that I have a pretty stable connection, no matter what the bars show. My uneducated guess is power savings affect the...