Recent content by unitz0mbie

1. unitz0mbie

Post OTA and Non-OTA Firmware for N986U and N986U1

Yes this is true. My att device is currently U1. But I'm on one ui 3.0 beta 4. And I have wifi calling. One u.i 3.0 adds wifi calling. Everything is working as intended. The only thing I can't get to work is RCS with the work around. Sometimes my messages won't send
  2. unitz0mbie

Post Android 11/One UI 3.0 Beta (Snapdragon)

Having att and t mobile for extended period time, I can tell you that no t mobile is not better. Att has had better coverage than t mobile and I even get higher data speeds during congested areas. T mobile used to buffer youtube a lot unless you lower the quality. Att lowest I've ever had to was...
  3. unitz0mbie

Post How to enable Facebook Dark Mode

you forgot to mention that it's literately broken in facebook. and there are times you cannot even see comments or some text.
  4. unitz0mbie

Yes and steps are the same, just att has specific steps for wifi calling. I'd recommend you flash unlocked firmware, your sim should automatically detect your carrier and provision your services
  5. unitz0mbie

Post Note 20 Ultra Less Vivid & Less Bright than Note 20

Reducing the amount of red and green light, blue shifts a little more. Helps with contrast. Varies by screen , try your own settings. I compared them to my IPS monitor that has been calibrated as well
  6. unitz0mbie

Post Note 20 Ultra Less Vivid & Less Bright than Note 20

I mean you can go into the settings and fix your color balance...
  7. unitz0mbie

Post Note 20 Ultra has a secret 96hz display refresh rate - Here is how to enable it

I agree, there's a test on youtube with the s20 ultra. 96hz vs 120hz. 120hz died first, but 96hz had 6 Percent left. I don't think it's worth it.
  8. unitz0mbie

Same as U (good signal), might be placebo but I feel like data speeds are a little faster tbh. I'll get back to you in a couple of days once I get a feel for it.
  9. unitz0mbie

Thank you sir, I'll just keep regular u1 then. Thank you for your help!
  10. unitz0mbie

I know how to flash, I'm asking if flashing the u csc file to get wifi calling will break ota. It's not a deal breaker for me, I can live without wifi calling. I rather have faster updates and probably will flash again when 3.0 drops. It was just a question since you're more knowledgeable in...
  11. unitz0mbie

I got $1000 credit from att by switching to them and trading in my old device, I also get att discount through my employer. I would have bought unlocked if I could but this was a good deal for me, better than paying 1300 out of pocket.
  12. unitz0mbie

I have a U device and I flashed u1 firmware but lost wifi calling