Recent content by UnwiredPS

1. U

Post [ROM][Q][OFFICIAL] BOOTLEGGERS [guacamole]

Sometimes the themes app does not play well with live wallpapers e.g KLWP. You need to revert to a static wallpaper to use the app.
  2. U

Post Do all AOSP ROMs break T-Mobile variant?

You're better off converting the phone into the international variant using the MSM tool. I have a converted unit, and all ROMs work properly after conversion.
  3. U

Post Paranoid Android Quartz 5 - OnePlus 7 Pro

Great ROM, feels just as stable as stock OOS. Only a few nitpicky complaints: - Move the emergency call button in the pin entry below the lock icon instead of below the fingerprint. It's way too close to the fingerprint icon with 3/2 button navbar - Black gradient on QS disappears when phone is...
  4. U

Post [ROM][10.0][OOS Cam] crDroid v6.13 [21.12.2020]

I just used an app where you can autorotate between portrait and landscape (e.g camera, Chrome). To check if the sensors were working, I used an app named Gyroscope Test by Nova.Labs (free on Play Store, unable to post link), and accelerometer, magnetometer and gyroscope were not detected, while...
  5. U

Post [ROM][10.0][OOS Cam] crDroid v6.13 [21.12.2020]

Gyroscope auto-rotate doesn't appear to be working on latest build. Tested on stock OOS 10.3.0 and it's working there, but not on the ROM.