Recent content by Uqbar

1. Uqbar

Post Latest and best #gcam for our X2 Pro.

I don't see specific cfg files for the X2-pro and am not sure it supports it.
  2. Uqbar

Post [ROM][11.0.0_r35]LineageOS 18.1 for Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931/CN)[UNOFFICIAL]

I am not totally new to the "flashing world". I own my X2 Pro since some time now and have flashed (both clean- and dirty-) LOS several times. But now I had a new TWRP version (never used OrangeFox) that has been failing in "Formatting Data" . This has nothing to do with a new release of LOS but...
  3. Uqbar

The problem is that TWRP is trying to wipe /dev/block/sda16 for /data instead of /dev/block/dm-0. I did that by hand via adb and I solved. [WARNING] Moreover, whenever you *DON'T* setup your pin at the first boot (LOS initial setup), it will choose a random encryption key you won't ever know...
  4. Uqbar

Dialer not working on latest (2021-05-03) version. It doesn't pop up during incoming calls. For outbound calls there cannot be any interaction at all! SOLVED! The "Phone" app is not the default phone app!
  5. Uqbar

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-0][RMX1931]Official/Unofficial TWRP for Realme X2 Pro (Stable)

@mauronofrio There could be a problem with your TWRP port. I am not 100% sure as I don't have deep knowledge on how recovery works. Anyway, it seems that /data is actually mounted from /dev/block/dm-0 and not from /dev/block/sda16 . So you won't ever be able to wipe data to remove encryption...
  6. Uqbar

[UPDATE!] read below At recovery boo I get the usual: "Enter Password for User [0]". I hit "CANCEL" , then wipe Dalvik, Cache, System, Data and Internal storage: Attempting to decrypt user 0 Failed to decrypt with default password. You may need to perform a Format Data. Updating partition...
  7. Uqbar

No change. I would like to wipe everything and remove encryption (TWRP 3.5.2_9-0). But it seems I cannot do it... Previous installation was encrypted and I suspect this could be the problem,.
  8. Uqbar

I am in a bootloop. And a weird one. I was running my X2 pro on lateest LOS 18.1 with latest NickGApps full. I had to clean flash it to remove NickGApps full and go back to core. Wiped caches, system and data and installed in sequence latest LOS and latest NickGApps-core. The boot is taking...
  9. Uqbar

Post [ARM64][GApps][Android 11] NikGApps [1st May 2021]

Both nickgapps.config files are exactly the same, so there's nothing I can do by comparing them. Next step is comparing the bundled packages, unless a better idea pops up. Anyone? 1st post also gives some hints: How to remove/uninstall an Addon or Package? Method 1 (Faster and Recommended)...
  10. Uqbar

Post [ARM64][GApps][Android 11] NikGApps [1st May 2021]

I installed by mistake the full version instead of the core. Is there a package list I can use as debloat.config to remove all unwanted google bits? I am asking because a) maybe someone else already addressed such an issue or b) figuring out myself could bring me to a non working device.
  11. Uqbar

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-0][RMX1931]Official/Unofficial TWRP for Realme X2 Pro (Stable)

One question. I see the unofficial port here is v3.4.0-10 from 2020-12-16. Then on TWRP website I see the official one is v3.5.2_9-0 from 2021-04-05 with some "android 9.0" stuff mentioned in the changelogs. I don't fully understand which one should I use. Any hint?
  12. Uqbar

Maybe it's not unlocked after all... Have you seen this: https://twrp.me/realme/realmex2pro.html
  13. Uqbar

You need to unlock the bootloader in order to replace the receovery. No bootloader, no party!
  14. Uqbar

Post [APP][5.0+] Aurora Droid : F-Droid client [July 22]

It used to work with Android v10, though...