Recent content by uriii13

1. U

Post AMOLED replacement - AOD - not working

Where did you buy the screen? I'm trying to find an original replacement online store (who ships to Spain if possible).
  2. U

Post Development [ROM] [12.1.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 12.1 [OFFICIAL]

Yeah, I should. But I don't want all the **** from Google. Just the basic apps.
  3. U

Post Development [ROM] [12.1.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 12.1 [OFFICIAL]

For the people installing Vanilla + Nikgapps: I've lashed rom, rebooted to system and then installed gapps. As they said in the tutorial it was not working. Tried twice.
  4. U

Post How To Guide How to reduce battery consumption on the Poco F3

So what if we stop logp? It will drain too?
  5. U

Post Question Bricked Poco F3, need help

Honestly, I don't know. I was flashing Beta 5 and, following process, bricked. The dev says it had to be latest stable (just available in non fastboot installation). In the steps, it doesn't say it has to be latest. So yep...
  6. U

The thing is that I've tryied everything, even what you said me: 3 buttons pressed +2min. Nothing. Every possible combination. The phone is dead xD I think I should open the device and press the EDL buttons and then pay some auth guy (I have someone) to make the work with Teamviewer on my PC...
  7. U

But that's the teamviewer link! :( I should maybe contract some people to pay it and unblock me through teamviewer... But I think I have to open the phone to push the buttons of EDL, innit? I can not interact with the phone! :(((((
  8. U

2min with they pressed and nothing... some more help? :( but thanks for the fast advice
  9. U

Hi. Problems here... phone bricked. How to react now? EDL... Xiaomi Drivers are so old. What to do?
  10. U

Post Development [ROM][11][Poco F3][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

As long as I'm not having that bug, I would recommend you: 1. Make a clean flash and retry, all stock, no root. If not, 2. Install MIUI (it should work) and retry. If not, 3. Go SAT (ofc after locking bootloader)
  11. U

Lul... it's happening with other custom rom's or even MIUI? Weird
  12. U

Totally agree. Followed so clore by AICP (imo). The unique bug I detect is that screen latency ourput is slow: is not detecting the finger as fast as other roms. Usually after not touching the screen after 5-10s. Once the finger is touching the screen, it's fine. Tryied in 4.7 (root and no root...