Recent content by user1012

1. U

Post gestures built into android 10 - recommendable option, you get rid of the bottom bar

Can somebody here confirm that he/she has "system control" menu under System -> Gestures under these circumstances: 1) latest LOS (two weeks old at most (from 2020-08-07)) 2) latest openGapps (two weeks old at most (from 2020-08-07)) 3) NOVA launcher
  2. U

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][pioneer][10] LineageOS 17.1

After flashing LOS 2020-08-06 and openGapps 2020-08-06 is result the same. Can somebody here confirm that he/she has "system control" menu under System -> Gestures under these circumstances: 1) latest LOS (two weeks old at most (from 2020-08-07)) 2) latest openGapps (two weeks old at most (from...
  3. U

Thread Invoke restore from Google account

How do I invoke restore process? Android 9.0 (LOS 16) requires WiFi or data connection. I do not have any of that - I use reverse tethering over ADB.
  4. U

Thread Navigation bar has disappeared

After upgrade of supported LOS 17.1 device my navigation bar has disappeared. I skipped couple of OTA (3-4). My device has new releases every week. This is what I've tried so far: 1. cleared cache of launcher (Trebuchet, Pixel, Nova) 2. cleared cache and all user data of launcher (Trebuchet...
  5. U

Can somebody post a screenshot of System->Gestures?
  6. U

I do not. Kindly see attached screenshots.
  7. U

Post EOL [ROM][Unofficial][9.0][signed][OTA] Lineage OS 16.0 for Xperia Z1 compact

Again same problems: 1) OTA does not work - after reboot phone asks for PIN and then stucks on LOS logo with high CPU usage 2) after reflashing LOS with latest opengapps and then applying encryption errors start occuring like "System UI is not responding...", phone suddenly turns black (in the...
  8. U

Did it and rebooted the phone - no help
  9. U

After upgrading to release from 23rd July 2020 my navigation bar is gone.
  10. U

Post EOL [ROM][Unofficial][9.0][signed][OTA] Lineage OS 16.0 for Xperia Z1 compact

Of course. Of course. I once accidentally did it and flash process went wrong (=gave me an error) . ---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ---------- So far this seems to be the right approach. I followed your guide and so far it's good. But I am still...
  11. U

Same here. I had to reflash it again. But it's starting to annoy me this whole 'situation' about Xperias and LOS.
  12. U

Thread Which folders are backuped to Google account?

Which folders are backuped to Google account? Please write absolute paths. My motivation for asking this question: I backuped my phone to my Google account and after restoring it I am missing some files/folders.
  13. U

And I asked how to do it. To rule out possibility that one of my apps is the source of the problem. I am beginning to think the source of my problem is Open GApps. When I was using ROM with bundled microG and I did not have that kind of issues.
  14. U

How do I do that in TWRP (LOS is unusable state) or where do I look? It does to me. Today I reflashed it again and did small steps (= installed 2-3 apps and rebooted and repeated this steps maybe 5 times to install all my desired apps). Everything was OK until I invoked encryption of internal...