Recent content by userfriendlyme

1. userfriendlyme

Post Slimmest Cases Available

I have the gold ringke slim .....very slim but I do think the back is a little slippery but I like the case so far
  2. userfriendlyme

Post [MOD] Patched Google Wallet for Galaxy S4 (Version 2.x+ - New Version)

Mod worked for me first time I tried it at rite aide the other day. Any time after its declined even with funds available. Sent from my M470BSA using Tapatalk
  3. userfriendlyme

Post [Tutorial][Resource][Root][ICS/JB]Unlock-Recovery-SuperSU for Evo 4G LTE

No its not a sense ROM. And gapps were required. Everything works fine til I reboot the phone and it won't boot up without me fast booting boot.IMG. I've tried two different ROMs both cm10 based.
  4. userfriendlyme

I'll have to reboot to be sure but im pretty sure it is S-off. When I flash a ROM and the proper gapps it doesn't boot up past the HTC screen. After that it stays black and I have to reboot back into fastboot and boot the boot.IMG to get it started.
  5. userfriendlyme

I have a question with a problem I'm having after rooting. I did all the steps unlocked the boot loader, installed recovery and even flashed a ROM. Everything works fine until I reboot the phone. It will not boot up regardless of which ROM I install without me manually fastboot boot "boot.IMG" ...
  6. userfriendlyme

Post Tablet talk

Works great for me. One of my top used apps on the Nexus7 . Use WiFi mode mostly but works fine using Bluetooth. Never have and issue synching it with my gnex on wither mode.
  7. userfriendlyme

Post [MOD] [N7] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.4/4.3 [20/12/13] ☆ #BangonPhilippines! ☆

Using paranoid lost sound as well. Reflashed to my backup
  8. userfriendlyme

Post Galaxy Nexus (VZN) System Update: JRO03O

i wonder what gives i don't usually get terrible reception at work but since flashing its been full 4G bars haven't noticed anything dropping so far...but nothing like what you and the other poster are experiencing with being stuck on 3G
  9. userfriendlyme

Post Galaxy Nexus (VZN) System Update: JRO03O

It's a flash-able Zip you don't need ADB i just flashed through CWM earlier no problems ---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ---------- no idea but have had no issues however i'm just running a rooted stock JB rom not sure if that matters. but my signal...
  10. userfriendlyme

Post [ROM] Android Open Kang Project - toro - build 35

Yeah something is def off for me with this build so I rather flash back to the previous one and I'll wait this one out.
  11. userfriendlyme

Post [ROM] Android Open Kang Project - toro - build 35

Could someone post a link to build 39 its not available on there site and I'm not feeling 40 at all.
  12. userfriendlyme

Post [ACC]Ultimate Sony Smartwatch INFO thread (MN2)

I like the watch myself and I think the always on feature is OK but I like the original better. my battery last all week with regular use and If I need to see the time double tapping the touch screen to wake it isn't that difficult to do. The Bluetooth extender I dunno if that is worth the...
  13. userfriendlyme

I'm sure the pebble watch will have it's on set of issues . There is no device I no without bugs hell even our phones have em. I thought the cable was a little wonky also but I just make sure its clipped firmly. Honestly if u had the first Sony watch the liveview. You would think this charging...
  14. userfriendlyme

You can use any watch strap.. that's what the adapter they give u in the box is for.
  15. userfriendlyme

Maybe just try powering off Bluetooth and restarting both devices.