• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by ushiyama

1. U

Post Photo quality

Autumn sunset, from Brazil
  2. U

Thread Max Shutter time

Please what is the max Shutter time?
  3. U

Thread Max Shutter Speed

Please, can anyane that own this device inform what is the max shutter speed?
  4. U

Post [App] Gcam for redmi note 6 pro

OnFire's port is working good here on Lineage OS 17.1 (Android 10). Here is mine config.
  5. U

Post [OFFICIAL] [Q] LineageOS 17.1

I cant take shots with HDR enabled in stock camera, other modes works. Clean flash on the official 20200111 build.
  6. U

I tried last v12 miu.eu ROM and this slow time in TWRP was solved. By the way, i flashed LOS back in a few hours.
  7. U

I am on 20201019 build and it support it.
  8. U

20201019's build in a clean flash is working flawless.
  9. U

How is the 20201012 build? Anyone flashed?
  10. U

There is no official build on 20201005 day. Please read my post.
  11. U

Sorry i mean 20201005 build
  12. U

I did not see any so far, by the way i did not see any development in the twolip specific tree either. Last commit was in May: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_xiaomi_twolip And the 2021005 automatic build failed...
  13. U

My previous tries to install this Lineage's builds was unsuccessful, but now with 20200907 build and this procedure, everything went fine: 1. BACKUP EVERYTHING. 2. Install latest TWRP official 3. Download the ROM, GApps (Optional), Magisk (Optional) from the links above. 4. Wipe System, Vendor...
  14. U

I am sad to know this. I was going to flash this lattest build today, but now i am moving to Miui EU + root .