Recent content by usmanxhmed

1. U

Post Weird scrolling/touch sensitivity?

Well, i can't say about Pixel 2 XL, i can't spend 1000 $ for inferior screen, and laughable Bezel Roundish Design from front, just to check how smooth it is. Nexus 5 was my last google phone, it was smooth though. Oneplus 3/3T was okay, 5 was never butter, occasional stutter and jelly screen...
  2. U

This should be feature of Android, only iOS can be butter, somehow.
  3. U

Post Font is not sharp

If screen is same as 5T without jelly scrolling its, fine for me, i never had issue with 5T screen for Text ghosting effects, i was sick of occasional Jelly scrolling. I could never stand Text Over sharpening of LG G3 as well. ---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at...
  4. U

Post Font is not sharp

is it as bad as it was with LG G3?
  5. U

Post OP5T "Likely" Not to have Jelly Effect/Scroll stuttering.

Thats good, i hope this phone has no major issue or inherit fault, i can get it when it lands in Pakistan Unofficially. There are two guys having issue with scrolling, i hope they are talking about scrolling speeds, not miss taps...
  6. U

Is it miss taps/fail to register touch or just slow swipe speed in software?
  7. U

Post Fonts for 5T

Well, i have had this issue with all OP or android devices i owned. Thankfully with OP Phone its very easy to unroot and come back to stock and get update, or just flash complete OOS file as well. And last time i got update on OP5 before selling it, it said something like this - "IT WILL...
  8. U

Have you also used OP5, any difference than OP5 in using? its sad why they messed with jelly screen of OP5, pissed of few. Android Police which was Jelly critic also confirmed, this time its not there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_K8V_YZxoQ
  9. U

Post Got my OP5T 128GB. Any questions, ask. ^_^

How is the jelly effect or scroll stuttering? is it exact same size and feel like OP5? How is the Silicon case? is it very thick? increases size?
  10. U

Post So are you getting it ?

I was not saying, i know it all, or you cannot have your own reasons, i was saying button shade is not the thing usually people decide their purchase on, benefit of OP5T is you can root it and put any button shade you want. Who knows if they will not put solid button shade in Oreo as well...
  11. U

Post The OnePlus 5T waiting pool

You sent Pixel 2 XL back for full return? why you sent? reasons?
  12. U

That's very good, hopefully this phone may not have any major wide spread issue with anything, i sold my A5000 two weeks ago for 430$ and i am without a phone, as i can't find any options other than 5T. I don't like Pixel 2 XL design as well as screen vulnerabilities. Are you selling or...
  13. U

Note 8 killed many owners, they paid for 1 phone, they got two, stacked one over another to make one extra long phone in length with the super duper curved screen. ---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ---------- Mate 10 is much more premium as no one...
  14. U

Hard to believe you are confused between Stock UI/Root friendly phone and a skinned phone with may be with more bells and whistles. They both having nothing in common other than price, ---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ---------- Very confused post...