• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by uvzen

1. U

Post Can i flash Miatoll ROMs on my Redmi Note 9 Pro (Joyeuse - EEA Global) ?

Miatoll is unified device tree of POCO M2 Pro/Redmi Note 9S/Redmi Note 9 Pro/Redmi Note 9 Pro Max (Gram/Curtana/Joyeuse/Excalibur), so this is not a error.
  2. U

Post [help] Redmi Note 9 pro [rooted] [magisk] file explorer

Your /system partition where you want to replace the file is read only. Flash a custom rom or use this automatic script from this thread to rebuild your /system partition as read-write and you will be able to replace the files.
  3. U

Post [APP][ALL ROOT SOLUTIONS][6.0+]ViPER4Android FX 2.7

V4A FX works for me, but I can't create presets. The annoying thing is that I can't save the settings for the speakers and other settings for the headphones, because without being able to create presets, I have to change the settings for specific devices every time. Has anyone seen this before...
  4. U

Post Redmi Note 9 Pro stuck on MIUI screen

Either you pretend to be dumb or you don't want to look for a suitable ROM. In a minute I was able to find the ROM for your device. You can run to fastboot mode so check the product model of your redmi note 9 pro It will return one of two answers - Product: Curtana - Product: Joyeuse For...
  5. U

Post [GUIDE]P10/P10+ root with magisk & SN verified/installing firmware

Does anyone have a problem with the magisk or just me on my Huawei P10 VTR-L09 device? Newer versions of the magisk doesn't work, only the old version 20.4 and earlier works. Does anyone know the solution?
  6. U

Post Can't mount /system R/W in either TWRP or OFox

Try this script from this thread.
  7. U

Post [SCRIPT][Android 10+] Universal Mount SystemRW / SuperRW featuring MakeRW (read/write)

I used ./makesysrw.sh size=300 but that's not enough and now I will try with size=1000
  8. U

Post [SCRIPT][Android 10+] Universal Mount SystemRW / SuperRW featuring MakeRW (read/write)

Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro joyeuse Android 10 MIUI 12.0.1 I have a super partition and the process took about 5 minutes
  9. U

Post Huawei P8 Unlock Bootloader

Check my thread click here
  10. U

Thread [TUTORIAL] Huawei P8/P8 Lite Android 6.0 Read bootloader code for free

Hi, I have not seen such a thread in the Huawei P8 section and I know the method to read the bootloader code for the older Huawei P8 and P8 Lite devices. This is an option for you if you want to save $$$ in your wallet, because Huawei no longer gives out bootloader codes and third-party...
  11. U

Post [SCRIPT][LINUX] Mount System as read write (Android 10+)

I tried to do it again on a set up system without any virtual machines. Successfully created super_fixed.img and successfully flash to my device but it is still bootloop. I also give a photo of twrp when I restore the super partition.
  12. U

Post [SCRIPT][LINUX] Mount System as read write (Android 10+)

I switched to a second PC with a virtual machine and the super_fixed.img file was created without any errors, but it hangs on flash and I have to terminate the script before flash operation and manually flash from windows 10