• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by uzfresh

1. U

Post [ROM] [5.1.x] [shamu] Team-Radium 1.4 [OFFICIAL] 18/09

Installed the new version (full wipe) and after every reboot Music force closes.
  2. U

Post [ROM] 04/10 ViperOneM9 6.2.0 ◦ Tweaks | HUB | Sidebar | OTA ○ 4.28.401.3

That was my issue. I will reformat and test at a late time...Thanks!
  3. U

Post [ROM] 04/10 ViperOneM9 6.2.0 ◦ Tweaks | HUB | Sidebar | OTA ○ 4.28.401.3

Reboot on screen off... Greetings, I recently tried to install the rom after upgrading to 1.40 firmware. Even after upgrading I am still getting the reboot on screen turn off every time. Any ideas?
  4. U

Thread Tmobile Question

I only see the tan leather version on the TMO website. Do we know if they are going to stock the black leather one at a later date?
  5. U

Thread Software Question

Is it possible to flash a different version of the software on the T-Mobile M9. I unknowingly bought the Tmobile M9 and would like to install the unlocked / developer M9 software over it. I hate the Tmobile logo and noise at bootup.
  6. U

Thread [Q] Moto X warranty question.

I just got my replacement device, they sent me a whole new retail package with the charger and everything. Do I just send back the phone? or do I have to send back the entire retail package with all the goodies? Thanks!
  7. U

Post T-Mobile receiving limited stock

So close to cancelling and just getting the Moto X. With the 140 off coupon it is a big difference between 409 and 699...
  8. U

I have excellent credit, also I paid in full when I ordered. I ordered at 12:14am PST on 11/19. Not a peep from TMO.
  9. U

This man can see the future.
  10. U

Another order after mine that got charged today. Ordered at 12:14 AM PST 11/19 64G paid in full.
  11. U

Must be nice. I ordered at 11/19 at 00:14 PST, paid in full and haven't heard a peep. Card not charged yet either. I aint even mad tho.
  12. U

If you look lower it has the full price. Those lower prices must be his down payment and or something else.
  13. U

Post Nexus 6 now available direct from Motorola!

owned again. Tmobile is looking more and more like what I am going to have to do.
  14. U

Post They are back!

Screwed again. Probably just gonna buy from TMO next week.
  15. U

Post Nexus 6 Pre orders on Play store - Now will be Available on Wednesday of every week

They probably didnt set aside many for preorder since they gotta get tons out to the carriers.