Recent content by v1da

1. v1da

Post [KERNEL] [G93xx] WirusMOD [Nethunter AiO]

Is this working with G930L?
  2. v1da

Post [KERNEL]Hentai Himejima Version[pyxis][vela][4.9.228]

But now, eu Miui 12, the kernel does not work anymore for me. Screen cannot be awake after turning off display. Sad for now :cry:
  3. v1da

Post New Android 10 update 11.0.1.0

Can i update recovery rom with twrp recovery?
  4. v1da

Thread Can I flash Stock MIUI Recovery Rom with Twrp Recovery?

I switched my RN4 with Mi 9 Lite. In my previous device, we can flash stock miui recovery with twrp, and it is working fine without turing on pc and connect to device to flash fastboot rom.:confused: What if stock recovery rom (Q) would be able to flashed successfully thru twrp, should i flash...
  5. v1da

Post Bricked CC9 from anti-rollback. Help with EDL flashing

What recovery version (whose) did you use when you brick your pyxis? :confused:
  6. v1da

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-10][pyxis/vela]Official/Unofficial TWRP Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite/CC 9(Stable)

In most custom rom flashing procedures, The OP mostly mentions, "Wipe system/data..." ...but how? :(:confused: Still iam confused of my new pyxis to flash xiaomi.eu/custom roms because iam afraid to bricking it,.. :eek: Thanks
  7. v1da

Post [Kernel] Nethunter (Oreo) for MIDO

Nethunter Kernel for mido (pie) This is just personal kernel but willing to share if someone has a compatible wifi adapter and for some reason we mido users don't have kernel supported packet-injection :p This kernel is only for Redmi Note 4x (mido, PIE) - Flash the kernel with twrp recovery...
  8. v1da

You have to pull boot.img from your existing/current/rooted ROM., via adb. So you won't lost your root after flashing new boot.img because you only replace newly compiled image.gz-dtb inside of your current boot.img.
  9. v1da

. I think you didn't reboot your device into recovery mode to pull boot.img via adb? Without rebooting into recovery mode, it wouldn't let you pull boot.img. and find right block address of boot.img via adb . I used AndroidImageKitchen which is working fine for me, replacing image.gz-dtb . To...
  10. v1da

Yup, you're right, last year was terrible and I completely failed to compile.. :p that one use rt2800 driver, chipset is Ralink rt2870/3070 i think Here are the screenshots I took. I haven't made a flashable zip, I just modify into boot.img. that's why I cannot upload right now. it also works...
  11. v1da

Finally, I have already successfully compiled my own kernel (PIE) for supporting monitor mode--packet injection It is working with Alfa Awus036NEH (RT3070), capturing handshake, packet injection is working according to aireplay-ng ( which should also works with all chipset used RT3070)...
  12. v1da

Post [REFERENCE] How to compile an Android kernel

OMG. :victory: I got it now. Thank YOU :o