Recent content by vaggosgr

1. V

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.7 [05/13/2021]

Not the ones that u go back by swiping up down right.
  2. V

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.7 [05/13/2021]

I love this rom but it's missing parrarel app feature and old gestures... Oh and app lock.
  3. V

Thread Compatible VR Headset

Hey im looking to buy a VR Headset for my oneplus 6, i found this one but i don't know if its compatible, it says it is for up to 6 inch smartphones but i guess bigger phones fit in aswell, does any of you know if its 100% compatible? Do you know any other ones that are good for oneplus 6...
  4. V

Thread OTA after root

Simple question. Will I be able to do OTA updates if I root and install twrp? If yes, will I need to root and install twrp again after each update?
  5. V

Post Hydrogen to Oxygen Help!

oh that seems more complicated but I'll try it thanks
  6. V

Post Hydrogen to Oxygen Help!

Can't I just download the Oxygen OS update and flash it through local update?
  7. V

Thread Hydrogen to Oxygen Help!

I ordered oneplus 6 a6000. It comes with hydrogen OS. How do i install oxygen OS??
  8. V

Thread hydrogen to oxygen

How can i install oxygen os on a new op6 with hydrogen os?
  9. V

Post [ROM] JAGUAR OREO REBASED 8.1 OFFICIAL-STABLE - NON-TREBLE- updated JANUARY 10

Oh thanks! Im thinking of buying one plus 6, is it safe to use those chargers with it?
  10. V

Post [ROM] JAGUAR OREO REBASED 8.1 OFFICIAL-STABLE - NON-TREBLE- updated JANUARY 10

Some chargers use 8v and 2100mA to charge my phone, a power bank I have uses 8V and 1500mA. Are those save voltages or should I avoid using those chargers?
  11. V

Post ✭[GUIDE][26-07-2016]Extreme Battery Life Thread(Greenify+Amplify+Power Nap)✭

I don't know which one (amplify or powernap) is causing a bug on my phone. When i receive a call or when an alarm goes off the screen stays off and i cannot turn it on or answer call/turn off alarm. I can only wait till they stop ringing and then my device restarts itself. Has anyone faced the...
  12. V

I think that amplify or powernap was causing that problem, now that i uninstalled both, my alarm seems to work fine