• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by valeri_s_k

1. V

Post AAWireless - General discussion and support

Yes, for me that was exactly the issue with MIUI 12.5, no diference in global/EEA or xiaomi.eu, stable or weekly. The wifi disconnect/reconnect issue appeared to me with 12.6. I am quite sure both are MIUI issues because I've tested it with factory fitted Android auto wireless head unit on 2021...
  2. V

Did you update the rom in the meantime? As per my experiance, there are some issues with MIUI, not related to AAW device/firmware. I have also tested AA on another car with factory equiped wireless unit and MIUI behavior is the same. I had the problem you described above with MIUI 12.5 on Mi...
  3. V

May be I didn't explain clear.. Mobile data is always on. I noticed the problem when I drove in roaming. Phone switched between different mobile operators and connection is lost for few seconds. Toggle mobile data is just a way to reproduce.
  4. V

Yes, you are right about airplane mode, I just tried once. In my case mobile data reconnection does the crash. Every time i toggle
  5. V

Hi again! No one reproduced that with any other phone/rom/car configuration? If it is me only with this issue, your feedback could direct me where to look for the problem and solve it- phone/rom, or HU, or AAW device
  6. V

Hi there, I use AAW in an urban area with good cell/mobile data coverage for several months without issues - had only 2-3 crashes/disconnects, which I supposed were caused by interference to 5 ghz connection. But.. last week I drove on vacation abroad, using roaming. Every time there was a...
  7. V

No such issues with Xiaomi MI11. May be it is something ROM/phone specific. I guess others with OnePlus9 could help you.
  8. V

Can't remember exactly, my Indiegogo ID is 9053, so I got it sometime at the end of April - early May. Device is with second SoC batch and the corresponding firmware has been pre-flashed before shipping from EU warehouse
  9. V

Just FYI - my Passat has MIB2 and all is running smoot, without disconnections.
  10. V

What phone do you have? It could be phone/rom issue. I had same problem with Xiaomi Mi11 with Global rom. Flashed xiaomi.eu rom and all is OK.
  11. V

That what I meant - it coud also be software/rom /, not the hardware itself only, which in Galasy s20 is quite good.
  12. V

My obzervations are that audio dropouts depend on the phone(CPU, ROM etc). At the beginning I had AAW connected to Xiaomi mi 9t pro, which is not bad device at all, and dropouts were there. Solved by lowering audio quality in Spotify settings. (Do not know about other apps, but should be...
  13. V

Post Question Android auto problems

I confirm - xiaomi.eu weekly rom fixed the issue..
  14. V

Post POCO X3 NFS and Android Auto

EU weekly Rom solved the issue - first clean flashed 21.5.26/27, now updated to 21.6.30. All is OK
  15. V

Post POCO X3 NFS and Android Auto

Seems it is not issue on POCO only. I have the same sound redirection with Mi11, stock global rom, not rooted. Bootloader is not unlocked yet, so once done, I am planning to flash xiaomi.eu rom as it seems the issue is fixed there.