• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by ValgarBaldr

1. ValgarBaldr

Post LSPosed Xposed Framework [8.0-12.0]. Simple Magisk Module, EdXposed Alternative.

Yeah I will give it a look today but I'm not a dev at all
  2. ValgarBaldr

Post Unable to mount internal storage, change partition files type

Yeah you are getting it. Via fastboot you flash the recovery file and the rom so you have all in one. Look the installation guide for arrowos as the Devs usually explain all very closely
  3. ValgarBaldr

Post I can always know you

Yeah I see, you can always use bluestacks and virtual devices to see if it works.
  4. ValgarBaldr

Sorry, I was replying you but I think the best for you is telling me first what rom are you trying to flash and if you are able to log in the device normally
  5. ValgarBaldr

Post LSPosed Xposed Framework [8.0-12.0]. Simple Magisk Module, EdXposed Alternative.

If lsposed is the only alternative I'm not using xposed then.
  6. ValgarBaldr

Post Problems with Riru Update ....

Your sistemUI doesn't start I think. I'm not able to know what causes the problem without magisk logs to check it but I'm pretty sure is that. You can try to just keep the last working version for you, unless the xposed modules you are using force you to update Riru
  7. ValgarBaldr

Post Installing Xposed Without Root

I'm perplexed. I love this forum.
  8. ValgarBaldr

Be sure to check if you are loading the fastboot rom via fastboot or the recovery rom first
  9. ValgarBaldr

Post I can always know you

You mean spoof the device like telling an app you have a Google pixel when running a Xiaomi ?
  10. ValgarBaldr

Post No updates

Lol where do you think are asking? This is a forum not Xiaomi CS
  11. ValgarBaldr

Post Question ROM recommendation

I'm currently on lineageos, I tried crdroid, paranoid Android, havoc os, xiaomi.eu, pixel experience, pixel extended, MSM xtended, kraken proyect, evolution X, derpfest, and I must forgot one or two more. The best experience I had was with havoc-os. All works great, superb stability and plenty...
  12. ValgarBaldr

Post Firmware is unable to be flashed

I miss read that.
  13. ValgarBaldr

Post Question Is this phone still worth buying for a beginner that wants to root and flash with custom ROM?

Yes, they just don't put the complete name in the new models as I saw.
  14. ValgarBaldr

Post Firmware is unable to be flashed

Twrp log would tell what happens. Also mitool would make logs on the pc.
  15. ValgarBaldr

Post Question Does shifting into custom roms solve the ghost touch issue?

I never experienced ghost touch in any factory or custom ROM