• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Valthek

1. V

Post General GCAM for A52 4G/5G

Ultrawide crashes.
  2. V

If you have the latest BSG version, you have to manually add it in the module settings, use '54' as the id to add.
  3. V

I actually tried a version of Greatness' GCAM and produced better daytime pictures, color was somewhat natural but it had better details (not noise). Unfortunately, I can't get the wide-angle lens and videos to work so I scrapped it. I honestly don't mind the issues regarding color/hdr issues...
  4. V

So, M51 has a similar camera setup with A52 so I thought I'd use a GCAM version from the M51 GCAM thread. Just testing Night mode and it's very clear that GCAM (right) works better. I'll edit this post to include more samples later.
  5. V

Post General Brutally Honest Review of the A52 4G

Weird, I have never encountered this. I don't mind this at all since it's already proven that fast charging does hurt your battery longevity. I agree with this, although I prefer it for the occasional media consumption. For general usage, it might lead to some eye strain for some people which...
  6. V

So I tried Nikita's version, in terms of Color and HDR (default) it's the closest to the default camera app. I'm still playing around with the settings, so pictures to follow.
  7. V

Post [App] Arnova8G2's Google Camera Port

+1 for Samsung Galaxy A52 request.
  8. V

> used MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVt_ruler_libs.apk > A52 4G / LTE phoberus' config crashes my GCam viewfinder. I can't test the actual image quality yet since it's the middle of the night here as I'm posting this message.
  9. V

Post best gcam mod for redmi note 7

Actually disregard my earlier post, BSG released a build specifically for RN7 of which I have been using since and has not crashed on me yet on all features. Build I'm referring to is: MGC_6.2.024_RN7_V1.apk (BSG, 2019-04-20, redmi note 7, changelog)
  10. V

Post best gcam mod for redmi note 7

Anyone with a build that has working night sight?