Recent content by vanshksingh

1. vanshksingh

Post LineageOS 17 How to install SM-J8

yes it is possible , you shoul watch live porting video if you wanna attempt , it has many syntax errors so it is not straight forward , you will need to know python a bit to debug
  2. vanshksingh

Post [Pie][2020/04/15] /e/ unofficial rom GSI

Tried on SM-j810g or j8y18lte , bootloops
  3. vanshksingh

Post From lock screen...?

Just turn off stay on lockscreen in settings and fingerprint should not stay on lockscreen...
  4. vanshksingh

https://t.me/galaxyj8 here you can ask from @goldfish07 , he can help in this .
  5. vanshksingh

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][ms013g][9] LineageOS 16.0 [EOL]

I have 2 of these devices and both are stock , nothing ever replaced and still the boot animation is not working , it's not calling the animation probably , so not the unofficial panel stuff you just said. And anyway if the panel was unofficial how is this panel supposed to break that anyhow ...
  6. vanshksingh

Post LineageOS 18 (Android-11) How to install SM-J8

It used to , anyway check for new phh release over git hub it has many fixes !
  7. vanshksingh

The mount problem can be fixed by rebooting to recovery and yes you need to flash magisk and dm verity and lockscreen fix for the first non-stick boot , or after a stock reflash
  8. vanshksingh

Clearly you don't , or well atleast in this flash it's already there , if you had android 10 stock
  9. vanshksingh

Vendor is the interface between your hardware and software , and the one sent over OTA sock is what you need , and well if you go do havoc is please follow this guide , just flash havoc instead on lineage And rest just follow this , I would say don't delete the system flash over it , as it...
  10. vanshksingh

The vendor file is already there if you ever had android 10 stock running
  11. vanshksingh

Thread LineageOS 18 (Android-11) How to install SM-J8

/* * Your warranty is no longer valid.(or it isn't ? who am I to judge) * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, broken touchscreens, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features...
  12. vanshksingh

Thread AOSP-11 How to install SM-J8

/* * Your warranty is no longer valid.(or it isn't ? who am I to judge) * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, broken touchscreens, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features...
  13. vanshksingh

Thread HavocOS How to install SM-J8

/* * Your warranty is no longer valid.(or it isn't ? who am I to judge) * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, broken touchscreens, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about...
  14. vanshksingh

Post [SOLVED] Need help with flashing Lineage

IDK about your device , but i think the fixes are Booting into recovery , Flash magisk (V21 atleast) Stuck at boot animation ? , Flash Disable-Dm-verity-Force-encrypt These were tested on SM-J8 , so idk how good they work , still they are common files , so it should help
  15. vanshksingh

Thread HOW TO CHANGE BOOT ANIMATION IN SM-J8

HOW TO CHANGE BOOT ANIMATION IN SM-J8 ~vks Any bootanimation.zip should work , just search on google or xda IMPORTANT, NEEDS LINEAGE 17, or any other rom , other than stock PREPARATION: 1.Dwnload bootanimation.zip file 2.Check the file using Boot animation changer (...