Recent content by vap08

1. V

Post Amazon Prime Video APK

Prime Video apk for Android TV Hello. You have to download the Nvidia Shield tv version in order for it to work on Android TV. I will try to set up an web link with instructions on how to do it. https://www.google.com/amp/techpp.com/2018/03/14/amazon-prime-video-apk-android-tv-working/amp/
  2. V

Post [RELEASE] TVMC Custom Build of XBMC for Android

You will never look at your phone the same again!!! This has change my life!!!
  3. V

Post unlock Bootloader on Stock 4.3

Wait for 4.4.2 Just have patience. 4.4.2 for Verizon should be around the corner. But if anybody has found a way to unlock this crappy bootloader pleaseeeee let us know. Thank you.
  4. V

Post unlock Bootloader on Stock 4.3

Not Bricked. No no is not brick. Just install the 4.3 and use the saferoot.zip and you should be able to get it to work and have root again. I've done it 3 times. This bootloader crap is driving me crazy. Makes you want to just buy a Nexus for life.
  5. V

Post [Release] JOdin3 CASUAL Cross Platform and Web-Based Flashing For Samsung Phones

PIT Corrupt Nope. JOdin found it for me in my device.
  6. V

Post [Release] JOdin3 CASUAL Cross Platform and Web-Based Flashing For Samsung Phones

PIT Corrupt Does anybody have this problem? "The PIT file was Corrupt" And if so what do i do? Thank you. :confused:
  7. V

Post [ROM] MeanBean Reborn v0.9 | Jan 27 | JB 4.3 (MJ9) | Zero Wake Lag! | Color Emoji's!

PERFECT!!! Wow i am really out of it. THANK YOU BIG TIME!!! :victory:
  8. V

Post [ROM] MeanBean Reborn v0.9 | Jan 27 | JB 4.3 (MJ9) | Zero Wake Lag! | Color Emoji's!

WIFI Still Not Working I'm sorry but i don't have anything inverted. The WIFI never worked. This is really weird.:crying:
  9. V

NO WIFI I'm having the same problem. The wifi wont turn on. I don't think anybody else is having this problem besides you and i. We might have to look for a new ROM. It happens. :(
  10. V

Post Goodbye XDA, was a fun Ride.

Will this ROM ever be made for Verizon? Thank you.
  11. V

PERFECT!!! That's exactly what happen. Thank you for contacting the site and for your time and help. ---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------...
  12. V

Ok thats it. I've been at this all night. Just called Verizon. New phone will be here tomorrow morning. Thank you for everyone's help and hope to see everyone here in my home city of Miami in August. Take care and be safe. :o
  13. V

Yeap. I have Verizon so i originally installed the Verizon version.
  14. V

Nope did not work. Thank you anyways. ---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------
  15. V

The web page i got it from said Verizon. Is called Galaxynote2root.