• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by varunkp

1. V

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10][lavender] EvolutionX 4.7

Use aroma file manager in orangefox to copy your whatsapp backup. My 5.3GB backup was copied in under 15 minutes with Aroma FIle manager. Format data is a must when switching ROMs to avoid bootloops. Format data is to be done by Manage Partitions->Data->Format DATA. USE ORANGEFOX. Bt audio works...
  2. V

Safety net passes without magisk and yes selinux is enforcing Flash miui fastboot rom and then flash ofox. You can then proceed to install the rom 1. Pulse and lockscreen equaliser have been reworked and have been moved into The Evolver->Miscellaneous->Pulse 2. There is a fix available...
  3. V

I don't think you will be able to restore twrp backups on ofox (correct me if I'm wrong) so you would have to make a fresh backup on ofox to restore in ofox. And Ofox is recommended recovery for flashing EvoX.
  4. V

This is why we always recommend to format the data partition every time you change ROMs. And for firmware, you can use any firmware you want, but android 10 global stable is recommended. Download firmware from xiaomifirmwareupdater.com
  5. V

Post [UNOFFICIAL][ROM][10.0][violet] LineageOS 17.1

Hi, just installed the build and it's been working great so far! But some issues where the OTG doesn't work. I think it's a kernel problem. And if I want to change kernel, how do I do it? Edit : solved it, thanks merothh
  6. V

Post [OFFICIAL][RECOVERY]OrangeFox Recovery Project [R11.1]

Incremental ota support will automatically be added if you once flash the full miui package through Ofox
  7. V

It is a known bug and will be fixed in next build :) ---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ---------- Yes, clean flash is needed
  8. V

Known issue, developer is working on a fix ---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ---------- Get the magisk module from the telegram group to enable it as of now. It's a source issue as of now and will be fixed in the future. ---------- Post added at...
  9. V

Post [ROM] [ 8.1.0 ] Official madOS - Coolpad Note3 [MT6753]

Don't use migrate to backup and restore, it'll eat a lot of system memory. Also, use minimal GApps. And yeah, apps have become larger in size now, so that might be the reason. I ditched my CPN3 as it broke last year.
  10. V

No you can't restore the ofox backup from an old build onto the latest build, you need to use migrate or titanium backup. Check the telegram group for more info.
  11. V

Because upcoming builds are being tested already
  12. V

FM doesn't work as of now. For using ViPER, install audio modification library first. ---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ---------- The next build has an improved battery life and idle drain. So kindly wait for the update. No ETA though.
  13. V

240fps supported by default, no need of any mods
  14. V

Developer options are enabled by default. Yes.