• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by vash_h

1. vash_h

Post [ROM] BeyondROM V3.5 [10/07/2021] [DUF9] [July Patch] [A11] [G980F-G981B-G985F-G986B-G988B]

I can't believe i didn't notice this rom before. I'm going to try installing this over the weekend
  2. vash_h

Post [APP][MOD] Galaxy Wearable patch for Samsung phones with custom ROMs

hi sir, thank you for your hard work. looks good and might be what i wanted. just rooted my phone and i cant seem to pair my gear sport with my rooted S20+. Do i just install the apk like normal, running it in file manager? or do i need to flash it in through custom recovery?
  3. vash_h

Thread Enable Native Call Recording & Internet Speed Meter on S20+ Exynos

Hi all. Just want to share with you guys something that I've been trying hard to get. Native call recording and native network speed meter. Note, it also enables esim if your phones supports esim but is locked. My phone came with esim enabled straight for the box though. It also enables...
  4. vash_h

Post [Magisk Module][EXYNOS][SNAPDRAGON test] Decoded_CSC_Features_Files Esim Support

Can anyone assist me? I can't seem to install it in magisk.
  5. vash_h

Post magisk + smali patcher + pokemon go

Stop cheating
  6. vash_h

Post Battery life after a 6-12 months?

unless you are in a country that offers SD variant of the phone, stay away from S20 ultra if battery life is important. The exynos chipset used in S20 series have bad battery life. Reviews shows that samsung fixed the problem on the exynos chipset used on the S21 though.. so you will be better...
  7. vash_h

Post Dialer Codes Not Working

perhaps the previous owner rooted the phone before.. try to enter download mode to see if it was rooted before.
  8. vash_h

Post Galaxy S20 Series Screen Protectors.

I just use ringke dual easy wing. It's not glass but it fits perfectly in any case. 1 pack comes with 2 so when you can't stand the marks just change to another one. Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
  9. vash_h

Post WiFi calling on airplane mode

Unfortunately no. At least to my understanding. When you are in flight mode sim cards is switched off and wifi calling will require active sim Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
  10. vash_h

Post Getting native call recording with adb?

I don't think you can as it's locked by csc. Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
  11. vash_h

Post eSim/BL/root

So what is your solution? Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
  12. vash_h

Post Can anyone help me with geolocation errors (Huawei P30 lite)

Is Google maps or other gps apps showing the correct location? Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
  13. vash_h

Post My Samsung galaxy S20plus is FMM Lock

If i were you, i will request refund and return the phone to seller. If you are past the return dates, i would pop in a simcard and keep the phone charged. Then lodge a police report saying you got scammed buyingthis suspected stolen phone. When the original phone owner come knocking on...
  14. vash_h

Post S20+: Cannot activate geolocation in camera

Yeah this should work. If it doesn't, and you've recently updated your phone firmware, you might need to factory reset and resetup your phone. Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk