Recent content by vdhero

1. V

Post [ROM][Pixel][10.0.0_r41] PixelDust Android 10 for sailfish [5 August 2020]

I noticed 2 bugs, one with the oneplus screenrecording app from oneplus that can be accessed in the quick setting and the quick setting will extend beyond the screen in landscape mode. The screen recording apps just takes a picture then it would be a weird interface but the audio are indeed...
  2. V

Well, you either live without Dolby or change the kernel, there's pretty much nothing else you can do about it.
  3. V

The kernel in this ROM does NOT allow SELinux mode to be changed to permissive, you have to install another kernel to make it work.
  4. V

Could you compile the next update(if any) with SELinux set to permissive or allowed to change the SELinux mode to Permissive? I love the kernel that came with the ROM but I got to install elementaryX because without Permissive SELinux mode, I can't use V4A
  5. V

Post [ROM][4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 Lite Edition For SGY/totoro

I haven't been active in a while so I thought that I would check this forum out and turns out this device still seems to be alive. Your rom reminds me on a custom cm11 rom that I was working on which somehow only takes approx 90mb of the system partition for cm11 modders. It actually works...
  6. V

Post [DISCOTINUED][ROM][4.4.4][H4L]CMX11 for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360

Oh boy, I'm here a year after posting this. It was so great to do this back in the time. There hasn't been that much posts around anymore around this forum from what I can see. I guess this device is officially dead then. If anyone sees this post that is still using the SGY, damn, I would be...
  7. V

Post [KERNEL][N5X] Zest Kernel reBORN 🍋 - December - Oreo & Pie

I faced this problem a lot before, it's not a kernel problem, try uninstall magisk then reinstall it, it works for me all the time. BTW, about the surround sound, I tested on other kernels and sounds are still playing in incorrect position. I have no idea for now.
  8. V

Post [BULLHEAD][10.0] PixelExperience [OFFICIAL][VoLTE][2020-10-16]

I clean flashed to the latest build and almost everything is working for me. Just the google camera won't work again. It just force close instanly. Also could you have a theme selection between black, dark and white? The latest build has dark theme but the status bar is black when the rest are...
  9. V

Post [DISCONTINUED][BULLHEAD][9.0.0] AOSPExtended V6.7 [OFFICIAL][BETA][2019-08-22]

Nah, fast charging is working fine for me.
  10. V

Yup, it replaces the mixer files. Could you please give me some specific informations about what you changed to stock audio?
  11. V

I'm using this kernel with Pixel Experience and I must say that this kernel is great. The performance is hugely improved. Until recently, I started using surround sound mod. I noticed that the speakers aren't playing in the correct position and I wanted to correct it. But I have no idea how. I...
  12. V

Post [Mod] SURROUND SOUND [Mod]

The zip is flashable and you can flash it over since what I changed are just the values of the volume. You can flash over the previous version. I'm trying to figure it out, I'll post the solution here as soon as I find a way to change the order. Right now, I also have a Xperia Z5 and the Z5 has...
  13. V

Post [Mod] SURROUND SOUND [Mod]

sshafranko I just switched from this mod to yours after some problems of it that won't let the speaker work on PE build Jan 25, 2019(which is the latest by the time I post this). I downloaded the v6.0.1 louder and It worked, but it wasn't balanced. Therefore, I decided to modify the mixer_path...
  14. V

Post [BULLHEAD][10.0] PixelExperience [OFFICIAL][VoLTE][2020-10-16]

just flashed the latest build yesterday, everything works like a charm. Except the JamesDSP and Dolby digital plus won't work any more, they just force close.
  15. V

Post [DISCONTINUED][BULLHEAD][9.0.0] AOSPExtended V6.7 [OFFICIAL][BETA][2019-08-22]

Very cool, thanks in advanced. I tried flashing Pixel Experience which was compiled the same day as this one and the same problem occurs. Hope this information helps