Recent content by veeco

1. V

Post The Ultimate AT&T TV and FIRE TV APK Repository

Depending on which Fire device you install the modified apk, you will likely not get higher bitrate. The mod that I found changes the default bitrate, which is used since the device name does not match on non Fire devices. There are specific bitrate settings for each Fire device, and they have...
  2. V

Glad I could help and thanks for incorporating the mod! To clarify from the updated FAQ, it's an increased overall bitrate (video too, not just audio).
  3. V

I have not. Your best bet is to use the App Cloner instructions found previously in this thread. Looking at the asset files, I do see some interesting settings that could be messed with such as: "locationService": { "distanceFilter": 1000, "locationInterval": 60000...
  4. V

I don't see any audio specific settings. The bitrate is probably overall. I decided to include a general writeup for anyone interested (see the README.md file): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ag29bnlg7wzts/Android_TV_Apps#5w0dfg8hqce7l
  5. V

Hey everyone, Good news! I figured out how to get high bitrate steams for the DirecTV Now app. TLDR: I decompiled the modified apk, found Bitrate settings, increased them to match higher end devices, recompiled. ACHILLES R32, I can provide instructions if you want to start incorporating high...
  6. V

Post DIRECTV NOW app for Shield TV?

So AT&T has time to make an app for Magic Leap, a $2k product that doesn't even exist yet, but they can't manage to release a version for Android TV... https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/10/17961208/att-directv-now-app-magic-leap-stream
  7. V

Oh I was under the impression you were using the latest version from FireTV when you said:
  8. V

Sounds like it has to do with location checking? Possibly clear cache/data or toggle location settings on/off for the app. Can you post or PM me links to the APK you are using so I can test as well?
  9. V

Post Word Feud and Moto X

I use the app every day, no problems, no crashes. I have the paid no-ad version. Try re-installing?
  10. V

Post HTC Desire with pinkish AMOLED display anyone?

That's weird because I have this issue with my at&t nexus one (slightly pink hue) and I called HTC support. They informed me that they are aware of the issue and it should be resolved in the next update.
  11. V

Post Keyboard problem - my FN keys are AZERTY not QWERTY

That fixed it! thanks!
  12. V

Thread Keyboard problem - my FN keys are AZERTY not QWERTY

Hi, I've done some searching and tried a few fixes but I can't seem to get the right mapping on my keypad. What I've done so far: 1. Installed Tegic eT9 US English.CAB 2. Used Excalibur eT9 Changer to set to US Keyboard My keypad works normally but the FN keys like ! are mapped to an AZERTY...
  13. V

Post Can't send Text pictures using ATT network.

I have an s620 on ATT and I can't send MMS or Picture Texts. It took me some time to realize but I came to the conclusion that it isn't the phone's settings, it's the fact that my plan does not allow for MMS. It doesn't even let me send/receive them and pay per Kb sent. I only have SMS, no MMS...
  14. V

Post How To: Customize the Sliding Panels Homescreen

It doesn't make sense that the Camera can only save to \Storage Card\My Documents and cphotos can only read from \Storage Card\Pictures. I've been looking for some sort of registry hack to change the location with no luck. How can I make it so the Camera saves to my storage card and the cphotos...
  15. V

Post Alphanuma 1.0 — Dial with Style.

If you guys find a solution, that'd be great but all I really wanted was the top bar with the numbers relating to the letters (just replacing the 'Smartphone' image). Here's how: Create an image or crop it from one of the layouts with dimensions 320x27. Name it ms_mobile.gif Put it somewhere...