Recent content by veenab

1. V

Thread App lock

Is there a emui kind app lock in samsung or available on Google play. Can we use the app lock from emui . I liked the face unlock,finger print integration of that app lock n not confirmation screen etc.
  2. V

Post Did the latest update solve display isssues

Hmmm... Many video r coming up 9n YouTube about oneplus 8 pro display issues.. Specially black crush, tint etc.. Wonder why they doing this.. It scares potential buyers like me.
  3. V

Thread Does your 8 pro have issues

Want to understand wat the % of phones that hv issues like display, banding, network etc . If ur phone has, list list the issue too.
  4. V

Post Did the latest update solve display isssues

I guess then I shd not buy this 8 pro.
  5. V

Thread Did the latest update solve display isssues

Did the latest andriod 11 preview 4 solved the black crush, black bar and other display issues in oneplus 8 pro
  6. V

Thread Which one will you suggest OppO X2 or Oneplus 8 pro

Im hearing about the display issues on 8 pro.. want opinion of x2 users , what is their opnion about these issues on their phones, spcially black crush and color calibrations
  7. V

Thread Does X2 has black crush issue

i am contemplating between oneplus 8 pro and x2, does x2 has display issues like 8 pro? black crush , etc?
  8. V

Post Guys how is the screen of this phone, does it strain the eyes?

As per reviews I tot honor v10 camera is better. What customisation r not possible in v10 which r possible in 5t.?
  9. V

Post [HELP THREAD] Ask any questions [NOOB FRIENDLY]

Guys how is the screen of this phone, does it strain the eyes? My usage is basically browisng the internet, emails, videos and some conf calls. Would 5T be a better choice for me, please reply, If i buy today view then i can get a discount of 2k INR.
  10. V

Thread Guys how is the screen of this phone, does it strain the eyes?

My usage is basically browisng the internet, emails, videos and some conf calls. Would 5T be a better choice for me, please reply, If i buy today view then i can get a discount of 2k INR.
  11. V

Post Want to buy le max 2.

I currently own a nexus 6. This would be my second phone.. didn't want to spend too much money hence didn't think about pixel and also want a dual sim phone. I will go through the threads..i did go through the reviews online and found OnePlus 3 and le max 2 were similar spec, performance wise...
  12. V

Can I update this to Android 7? Is there an official update for this?. I did comparison ,found this camera, display better than OnePlus 3 ..My only concern is update to Android 7 and customization. Also does rooting void any warranty? Does it Knox kind of stuff on it?
  13. V

Guys will you suggest OnePlus 3 or this one?
  14. V

Thread Want to buy le max 2.

I want to buy le max 2 today. But heard that it has heating issues. Does it ? What other issues does it has. If it has issues ,please suggest another similar phone.
  15. V

Post Tab s2 9.7 or IPAD PRO 9.7

thanks guys, so S2 it is.. will buy on Saturday. One thing are we getting the android N? and would rooting trip the Knox counter? Did u guys change the DPI, is everything smooth on 520 DPI or lesser?