• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by velis74

1. velis74

Post [APP][2.2+] Velis auto brightness 4.70.249 alpha

You're not reading correctly: the thread was CREATED on that date. Last edit date is mentioned at the bottom of the OP.
  2. velis74

The 51 years ago thingy is known, but not yet fixed. Not sure if I'll succeed, but I'm hoping that specifying a notification timestamp is also going to keep the phone from just displaying how old it is...
  3. velis74

The project is alive. But it's not in heavy development. Even "light" doesn't really describe it. I'm trying to figure out a way to spend at least a few hours per month on it. So far I'm not managing to reach that goal.
  4. velis74

I AM intrigued though: how did you end up with an Android device that doesn't have its own cameras and you are using USB ones? I mean, I work with such devices at my day job, so I know they are there, but for professional use, not off-the-shelf consumer devices.
  5. velis74

Agree that this might be awesome. I have recorded the request in the backlog, but TBH, priority is below sea-level. With current pace of development, this will not be supported for a long time.
  6. velis74

@wonsky21 I'm probably not supplying notification time as I should. Added a task to check
  7. velis74

@bb It is not me that's sick, but my wife. I'm just between a rock and a hard place as a result. Anyway, I shoved something into this week's sprint, so I'm hoping to have a small update at the end of it.
  8. velis74

Unfortunately, I'm a disaster right now. Looking for another programmer at work, serious illness at home. But I would like to do another publish in March, so I'll try to squeeze something in ASAP.
  9. velis74

Don't think I can do much about this one. Please try clearing app data. This one is a problem: I have a task open to try and fix this one. The pproblem is that the API I'm using to retrieve app list has become castrated with android 11. I need to find a working alternative. The task is pretty...
  10. velis74

Got stomped with regular work again and was so unable to do the one additional thing I really wanted to do: support a method of rewarding for you guys - the ones that help me develop the app. I guess it will have to wait just a little while longer. In the mean time, 4.70.253 is now published to...
  11. velis74

Error 502 double post removed
  12. velis74

_mysiak_: about VAB messing up dark/light mode (status bar rendered white font on white back) I just checked this on my mother's phone and it didn't cause any issues. However her phone (Realme 5) had a transparent status bar, not a clearly defined and painted one. Anyway, text colour was not...
  13. velis74

OK, I went through all the replies, thanks guys. The most issues remaining open are ones reported by _mysiak_. So, right now we have the following: VAB deactivated in system settings & lock screen too dark screen no way to recover - do we introduce a five-tap to wake the screen? VAB messing...
  14. velis74

What's your phone again?
  15. velis74

This is actually already done in the widget, so just place a widget in your launcher?