Recent content by vence.andersen

1. V

Post BSG Google Camera port - 7.4.104 (June 18)

Which GCam...? Can you provide the link..?
  2. V

Post [CLOSED][ROM][10.0][BERYLLIUM] crDroid v6.13 [21.12.2020]

I yeah it was a bug in previous build, has it not been fixed...?? ---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ---------- Hey dev, why is it not shared in any of the telegram groups.? Any strange reason behind it.?
  3. V

Tried all possibilities, downloaded from manager, GitHub , tried installing from both twrp and recovery. Nothing helped
  4. V

Why am i not able to install magisk 20.0v... If that's not supported can some send a link of the version which is working
  5. V

Should i flash a DFE when coming from oos/miui running on android 9...?
  6. V

Post [NO LONGER SUPPORTED ][ CLOSED ] [OFFICIAL] [14.11.2019] HavocOS 3.0 for Redmi Note 7

Sorry for asking again... So this means I can flash the note 7 ROM on note 7s right?
  7. V

Post [ROM]-[23.09.19]-Havoc-OS-2.9-[9.0]-[Official]

I'm on the latest version , I just flashed the havoc and I see that the back gesture trigger(under edge gesture settings in gestures) is working on both sides even when I've set it only on Right sides. Also it's not working when it's on landscape even if both sides are enabled. Edit: Back...
  8. V

Post India Launch Date.

It's coming to India. I saw it's ad on Flipkart like a day or two back. But now it's missing.
  9. V

Post [App] [5.0+] Scribbl - Scribble Animation effect for Photos

Okay.... The app looks good...
  10. V

Post BSG Google Camera port - 7.4.104 (June 18)

Hey Guys, I just got a poco F1, well can someone please say me what architecture the poco is? For the ARCore should i download the arm64-v8a or anyother? In this link https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/arcore/arcore-1-6-18111209-release/ Thanks in advance.
  11. V

Post [ROM][10.0][MIDO] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/05/16]

I dirty flashed the latest over the previous version and the VoLTE is now broken. Did anyone face this issue?
  12. V

Post [ROM][PIE 9.0]*crDroid*[Redmi Note 4/mido][WEEKLY]

Actually sometimes the magisk manager doesn't get installed.. So try to install the magisk manager app from the magisk v18.zip manually after flashing the zip...
  13. V

Post Ask the Honor 8X Product Manager a Question and Win an Honor 10

There are several mobiles out there in the 15k segment. What made you think that the Honor 8x will stand out in the competition and as people's choice with it's GPU not comparable with other phones in the same price range.?