• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by vende11

1. vende11

Post [GUIDE] REALME 7 RMX2155 GLOBAL BOOTLOADER UNLOCK

Aww ****, before "fastboot boot patched.img" I had to add "fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img" and now it works properly, I'm grateful for your help, Thank you very much for your help <3
  2. vende11

Thank you for that, I'll try realme ui 2.0 and i'll let you know if itworks
  3. vende11

Is there any way to downgrade it to lower version?
  4. vende11

Yes, I do everything, now I founded the boot.img from installed rom and did the same that before and it again get bootloop, I totally dont know what to do
  5. vende11

I dont know how to check if boot.img is for right coloros, my version is a.87, is there any option to get another one from already installed rom?
  6. vende11

I tried root on dotos and it was working fine, and I'm trying to root coloros cause its prettiest os I've ever seen, but imo it have to be rootable, no one there said that he has problem with rooting, and I can root it in pbrp but settings app doesnt working
  7. vende11

I'm using rom from mega, I did everything like you said, like on youtube videos on internet etc. but it again got a bootloop. Here's how I did it
  8. vende11

I'm really sorry for spamming in this topic but how should I root my device? everytime when i'm patching boot.img I cant run system again, I tried to change extenstion of magisk.apk to zip and install it using pbrp but then settings app is crashing everytime i try to launch it
  9. vende11

Oh thank you, you saved my life :D
  10. vende11

I am an idiot and when trying to root my phone i bricked it, when i was trying it my phone booted to realme ui recovery and it said there's a system error and to do online update but it coudnt find any wifi, can anybody help me? I'm so stressed that is permamently bricked
  11. vende11

What should I do when after flashing recovery I cant get into pbrp? Device just boots system, when I again try volume down button I get into realme ui recovery but when i try to install magisk it says "instalation failed", is there any way to install twrp or any custom recovery that wont disappear?
  12. vende11

I dont know why is that, few monts ago I downloaded 50GB file and it was working, but this time i used cloudflare warp to get another 5gb.
  13. vende11

Can you upload it somewhere else? I cant download it because on mega there's 5GB limit per day