Recent content by Venomous Guy

1. Venomous Guy

Post [kernel] [treble] renice kernel [oreo]

Nope, It says Treble in the Title.
  2. Venomous Guy

Post [18/08/2018][OFFICIAL][8.1.0]Cardinal-AOSP 5.8[Z2_PLUS][NON-TREBLE]

Try resetting the Apn from network settings Don't know why it slowed the speed.Although my speed is also similar to previous baseband but the signal strength has increased from previous baseband.
  3. Venomous Guy

Post [18/08/2018][OFFICIAL][8.1.0]Cardinal-AOSP 5.8[Z2_PLUS][NON-TREBLE]

If you have 1.76 current baseband then, flash the zip from this thread it will change it to 1.70 https://xdaforums.com/lenovo-zuk-z2/how-to/zui-oreo-firmwarebaseband-twrp-flashable-t3776254
  4. Venomous Guy

Post [ROM] ► [8.1.0] ► Nitrogen OS Modded [UNOFFICIAL] [EOL]October 11[NON-TREBLE]

I've been using this ROM for around 1-1.5 week.So, Here's my review. *Overview* ✓Build is snappy and smooth. ✓No heating issues as with previous build. ✓Pre Implementation of Heliox Kernel,Thermal Mod make this ROM a good combination for battery and performance. ✓New Volte icon . ✓Volte works...
  5. Venomous Guy

Post Suggest Me

You can try Bootleggers ROM.I have been using that rom since 2 months.I didn't faced any issues.Also,Volte works perfectly and no hd compatible notification is there performance and battery is also good.I am currently testing Nitrogen Os will share the review later
  6. Venomous Guy

Post [ROM] ► [8.1.0] ► Nitrogen OS Modded [UNOFFICIAL] [EOL]October 11[NON-TREBLE]

Sure, Just give me 2-3 days will first test battery backup then will test gaming and benchmarks scores later.
  7. Venomous Guy

My initial impressions after using for 1.5 hours . ✓ Heat is very less as compared to previous build. ✓ This build has new Heliox kernel. ✓ Scrolling is smooth. Will test performance and battery life later and give a detailed review later Thanks Dev for your work :svetius:
  8. Venomous Guy

Isn't that icon supposed to be VoLTE instead of VoLIT ? Just a query :confused:
  9. Venomous Guy

Post [ROM][8.1.0][r43][OFFICIAL][NON-TREBLE] ToxycOS 3.0 [z2_plus]

Yes ! See the screenshot posted by OP in post 2
  10. Venomous Guy

Post [ROM][8.1.0][r43][OFFICIAL][NON-TREBLE] ToxycOS 3.0 [z2_plus]

Great ! Another ROM for our device. Please add some screenshots if possible Thanks Dev !:svetius:
  11. Venomous Guy

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] [MONTHLY]Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 [8.1.0][z2_plus][Non-Treble]

I'll suggest you to flash with QPST. Also backup all your data and efs partition.
  12. Venomous Guy

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] [MONTHLY]Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 [8.1.0][z2_plus][Non-Treble]

Yes, I have tried this ROM.Did not face any issues,but the notification led does not work while charging rather than that I think it's stable. Volte works and battery backup also fair. You can have a look at this ROM or Bootleggers ROM.Currently, I am on Bootleggers :)