Recent content by Verspot

1. Verspot

Thread how to create a firmware of phones

how to create firmware of devices for mtk devices and spd unisoc pac file img or if ther is tool i need to lean how ............
  2. Verspot

Post SkyOS v1 OneUi 3.1 for A30

Wher ca I found the flash kalne link
  3. Verspot

Post SkyOS v1 OneUi 3.1 for A30

Im going tryy it now wait for feedback
  4. Verspot

Thread Huawei p30 lite frp remove

Hello around the world today I have a question I need to know how can I bypass huawei p30 lite without talk back and backup not working I mean the phone have latest security patch level
  5. Verspot

Post Flashable GSI Odin Packages

Wonderful but I didn't understand well
  6. Verspot

Post USB Connectivity Problem

If u plug and ur phone show you the symbol of usb that Is connected then it doesn't apper on your computer the problem is driver MTP driver so u need to update it if u connect the usb and nothing shows on your phone (symbol of usb connected) u should try to change usb cable or port on usb pc...
  7. Verspot

Post Phone not booting after Odin fail (Galaxy A21s)

ROM has failed to install customer rom u need to rood first your device
  8. Verspot

I have fixed for several time the type of that problem befor use easy gtag u can try to force download mode
  9. Verspot

Woo Woow but it's possible and easy maybe for myself
  10. Verspot

It's possible sir you can do it also for doing that there's no skill required
  11. Verspot

Post pin lock

Try to use latest tool for android with 7 its possible to read parten im not sure of pin code but miracle thunder box or login adition can do it if you dont have download unlock tool it will help you easy to remove pin only also if you faili to buy a license there's a tool I will send it the...
  12. Verspot

It can work if phone Is bootloop will go again on download mode open your phone disconnect battery and replace wait for 7 or 10second then connect the battery hold volume up and down connect usb cable will redirect you for download mode thank you