• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Vexusia

1. Vexusia

Post [ROM][RAV*/SOFIA*][10][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1

Longstory short you should not(and probably never) relock bootloader after flashing custom rom. The only exception is graphene os (i think)but that's a pixel exclusive rom. It wont get rid of the message when you boot the phone and worst case scenario you might brick the device. Theres more...
  2. Vexusia

Post [ROM][RAV*/SOFIA*][10][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1

So aurora store uses anonymous accounts that are almost always is reigon based from the uk/europe area which wont show certain banking apps or some apps like this since region locked. You can use a throwaway account from your region that you can make or just go to aurora store settings -...
  3. Vexusia

Post How to get google notifications working without gms or sketchy downloads

A little further clarification on the account thing mentioned above. It appears to save a record on your device about the account as if it could be a working google account but none of the usable google apis and processes are there to recognize it. Heck if you even go back to register the...
  4. Vexusia

So after doing more testing across different devices mainly on just roms without gms to test other stuff on other phones, Ive come to the conclusion that you dont need to register the account at all and can basically just get microg services core on the device, -turn on device registation and...
  5. Vexusia

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11][OnePlus Nord N10/billie] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Finally we are gifted with the boon of roms for this phone. Praise be! But for real though thank you so much.
  6. Vexusia

Post Is us version tmobile version only?

Thanks you made my decision to get it alot easier and after using it for a day, its good to know it is indeed the unlocked version when purchaing directly from oneplus apparently other retailers and amazon selling tmobile variants which is causing the confusion.
  7. Vexusia

Thread Is us version tmobile version only?

I was interested in getting this phone but I cant ever buy another carrier dependent phone again for update reasons. I thought the n10 5g wouldve been unlocked like the international versions have been but Im seeing little bits of info that point to it being tmobile 'brand'...
  8. Vexusia

Post [BULLHEAD][10.0] PixelExperience [OFFICIAL][VoLTE][2020-10-16]

Does anyone know where the ota download location is in the phone directory? Was trying to apply ota manually after having downloaded it through the system settings but would not install so figured would twrp install it myself. Edit: disregard this. It was a bad download somehow and was not even...
  9. Vexusia

Unfortunatly for something like that theres too many factors at play to trouble shoot that from my end. I would say to try a different default browser/vpn it etc as it could be any number of reasons why google servers arent connecting for it. Games that use google wont work because this is not...
  10. Vexusia

So the statement is a bit misleading, this is not really GMS but its a way to use 3rd party play store apps that would not give notifications because of play services missing. This will only cover the notification portion of apps/apks originally found in the playstore that require notifications...
  11. Vexusia

Oh ok I get what you are talking about now. Backup functionality (for whatsapp) I believe uses google drive account which microG in this sense is not going to provide. Just a friendly reminder that this process is for push notifications only and not google api usage. provided by play services :)
  12. Vexusia

Yea unfortunatly any attempts with getting original play services installed sort of messes with this. Preferably a clean install/phone reset is ideal starting point. App wise you might have to clear cache and data so it 'resets' which is almost the same as uninstalling and reinstalling the apps...
  13. Vexusia

Correct. I stumbled upon this accidentally while trying to figure out a way to enable 'oem unlock' in my nova7se since huawei blocked even adb shell sysprop access to change the setting. Its not a full implementation of microG and probably is not intended to be used this way but it gets...
  14. Vexusia

If you have any google core packages installed (even as regular systemless apps) or leftovers from previous attempts at getting gms installed then it will conflict with microg installation since it sees it as a conflicting app. This requires a clean almost factory emui without any remnants of...
  15. Vexusia

Thread How to get google notifications working without gms or sketchy downloads

Hey guys, long time lurker around xda and after purposely getting a huawei gms-less phone to see how it would go I ran into some frustrations learning that apks from the playstore whether from downloads or aurora store app etc, nothing would deliver notifications. My huawei is a nova7se but I...